Part 2

"How close are we?"

"We are nearly there, Ivy."

Rose kept walking down a busy street, with three pokemon keeping close to her sides. They had been moving for a good time now, the sun was high in the sky, casting minimal shadows on the street below. After a minute, Rose and the three pokemon stopped. Ivy looked at the building they were in front of and let out a small gasp.

The multilevel structure seemed out of place, it was something almost out of a cartoon. The walls were painted in a vanilla yellow and had horizontal pink pastel stripes separating the floors. The windows were outlined with what seemed like candy canes and had lollipops and strawberries decorated the space between. The whole thing looked like one giant cake.

"THIS is where you work," Ivy asked Rose.

"Yes. It is a bit out of the ordinary, but it serves its purpose."

Rose started walking through the double doors, which had strawberry frosted donuts on each one. The pokemon followed through, unsure but excited of what's inside. The fragrance inside almost knocked Ivy and the other pokemon over. There was an overwhelming smell of sugary sweets, someone could have gotten cavities from it. The floor was checkered with a light toasted brown and a deep chocolate brown. The walls had the same pattern as the outside, vanilla yellow with horizontal pink pastel stripes. There was an electronic board that was also dessert-themed, but it seemed to be turned off. A large double door that looked like two slices of chocolate cake lead to an unknown area.

"King, I'm here."

Rose's statement intrigued Ivy. She heated distant steps coming closer until she heard the cake doors slam open. In the doorway stood the mysterious person whom Rose was calling for.

"Rose! It's good to see you!"