preface

• Dedicated to G.C.

The Paul Green School of Rock - Inspiring the world to rock on stage and in life

"We believe the best way to learn music is to play music. We take students from the lesson room to the stage, developing both their confidence and musicianship with programs designed for all skill levels.

School of Rock teaches guitar, bass, vocals, keyboards, drums and combines weekly private music lessons and group band rehearsals to prepare students to take the stage in front of live audiences in an authentic concert setting."

"The Performance Program is designed for kids who know the basics of how to play their instrument and are ready to take it to the stage. This program introduces the team element into music instruction. Students will learn harmonies, musicianship and how to perform in an authentic rock show environment.

All student musicians enrolled in our Performance Program will receive:

- Weekly private music lesson on guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, drums, and / or vocals.

- Weekly three-hour band rehearsal to prepare for the rock concert.

- Enhanced learning in key areas such as stage performance, harmonies, musicianship and more.

-Choice of new show themes every season."

-Taken from the School of Rock website

• • •

FALLING SLOWLY

© 2014 by Isabelle LaTourette (anticlimactic)

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Disclaimer: This preface contains material originally written and posted by the Paul Green School of Rock. All information verbatim belongs to them, and are not my own words. The rest of the story, however, is my own writing, therefore do not steal this idea or story.

Inspired by real life, yet a complete work of fiction.

Enjoy.