4

Halle
6:54 p.m.
Nia's Apartment

I'm helping Nia choose an outfit for this date she's going on. But, she's very indecisive, so I don't know if she's ever going to decide.

"So, who's the boy?" I asked. "Nobody you know," Nia said. "Is he polite, respectful, caring-?" I asked.
"Yeah, he's very polite," Nia nodded. I focused back on the outfit. "Nia you need to decide on your outfit," I said. "I like the third one," she said.

Nia grabbed the outfit and changed into it. She left her face bare and as soon as she was ready, there was a knock at the door.

 She left her face bare and as soon as she was ready, there was a knock at the door

She opened it to reveal her date. "Hi Michael," she said. I watched them interact from a distance until they left. "What am I going to do?" I asked out loud. "I'll just clean the apartment," I replied to myself.

* * *

Michael
8:00 p.m.
His Car

"Michael, where are we going?" Nia asked. "It's a surprise, a good one," I said. "Okay," she said. She sat back for the whole car ride and watched and watched. I watched as she slowly zoned off each minute. She did that until we stopped. "We're here," I said.

She went to open her door, so I ran around quickly and opened her door. "Thank you," she said. "No problem," I said. We walked up towards the location and she could definitely see what we were about to conquer.

"A fair," Nia said. "Do you not like fairs?" I asked. "No, this is kind of my first one," she said.
"It's going to be fun," I said. We walked up to admissions together and just as she was about to pay for her ticket, she saw me holding her bracelet.

"Oh, you didn't have to pay," she said. "I just did," I said. "Thank you," she said. We helped put on each other's bracelets and went inside. "What do you want to ride first?" I asked. She pointed ahead to the biggest ride ever.

* * *

Halle
8:30 p.m.
Nia's Apartment

I was cleaning Nia's apartment until I saw that she was behind on bills. you Because the date on these bills were from two months ago, I went down to her mail box and found an eviction notice for her.

Which means she doesn't know she's getting evicted. I don't know what to do, she's has to be moved out my next Monday. I picked myself up and started to clean again. I was going to tell Nia as soon as she got home.

* * *

Nia
9:00 p.m.
Fair

"Thanks for the bear," Michael said. "Thank you too," I smiled. We both won each other a stuffed animal before deciding to leave. We held hands as we headed back to the car and drive off to our next destination.

* * *

9:50 p.m.
Her Apartment

After going out to get some good food, Michael took me right back to my apartment.

"Bye," he said. "Bye," I went to kiss him on the cheek, but he accidentally moved his head causing us to kiss on the lips.

Both of us awkwardly chuckled and said our final goodbyes.

I walked in to see my mother was still on the couch. "Hey mom," I said. "Come sit down," she pointed to the spot next to her on the couch.

"Okay," I put my stuff down and sat next to her. "Nia, have you been behind on bills?" she asked. I just sat there, I didn't answer. "Well, here's your eviction notice," she handed me the paper."Why haven't you paid your bills?" she asked. "My agency dropped me..." I started.

* * *

Michael
10:30 p.m.
His Apartment

"How was your date?" Chad asked as soon as I came in. "Oh, you're still up?" I queried. "Well, it was really good, we went to the fair and then we had dinner," I explained. "Nothing else?" Chad said.

"Well, we accidentally kissed," I said. "Wait..." Chad said. "My man got a kiss on his first date?" Chad asked. "Yes," I said proudly. "You're growing up, I can't believe it," Chad pretended to cry.

"Stoppppp," I said. "Anyways, my brother, I'm going to go to bed, I'll see you in the morning," he said. "Good night!" I said.