41

* * *
2 months later

Nia
12:03 A.M.
Houston

"How do you feel about your album being released?" Anthony asked me. "Amazing, I really hope people love it," I replied. "So you don't want thousands of people streaming?" Anthony asked. "If that happens, it's cool. But I didn't sign up for this business to just be looking for streams, I want people who relate to enjoy it. Main reason why I haven't signed with a label," I told him. "Understandable, but listen I gotta go, but keep-," I stopped him.

"Keep promoting, I know and I will. Thanks again for everything Anthony," I waved. "You're welcome Nia," he hung up. "This album is fire," Michael said, walking into our joint bedroom. "You like it?" I asked. "Still on the first song but this is amazing," Michael said. He started to do a little two-step in front of our bed. "You are so annoying," I chuckled.

Michael continued his two-stepping while walking all the way to his side of the bed before laying down next to me. "Listen, I have something to show you. Look at the album cover," I told him. "It looks like a drawing of you walking away from fire," Michael said. "Yeah it is, but guess who drew it?" I asked. "Jeremiah? What? No way, he's amazing at this," Michael said in disbelief.

"I had to credit him for it so we decided on the code name JJ because he's so young," I smiled. "I love it..oh wait next song started," Michael got up and started to dance again. "Come dance with me," he begged. "Mike, I'm tired," I whined. "Just one dance and then we can go to bed," Michael pouted.

"Okay, one dance," I got up. Michael came up behind me and loosely put his arms around my stomach, swaying us back and forth. It felt nice to be in his arms again. For once, we we're alone and being intimate. "I love you," he whispered in my ear. "I love you more," I replied, smiling softly. We swayed back and forth to the best of the music until Michael turned me around a gave me a long kiss.

Just as he was about to pull away, I deepened the kiss. We hadn't been really intimate in months with Jeremiah being around. We were super focused on him and making sure he was okay. I finally pulled away from the kiss and laid down on the bed. "You sure?" Michael asked. "Yeah, we'll just be quiet," he said.

"I can be quiet, now you are the problem," Michael laughed. "Fine I'll try, but please just come here," I held his hand. He got on top of me and took my shorts and my top off. After that, he took his boxers off and got ready to eat me out. "No, just fuck me," I told him. Michael smirked and leaned over me to put his dick in.

"Shit," we moaned at the same time. "I have something I want you to work on," I said. "Am I doing something wrong?" Michael stopped. "No, keep going. I want you to get a chain and wear it so I can see it when your on top of me like this," I explained. He kept going and nodded. "Is that something that you find sexy?" he asked. "Mhmm," I moaned.

He started to go faster, causing me to gasp. "Michaellll," I moaned loudly. "Be quiet," he whispered. "But it feels so-," Michael put his hand over my mouth to stop me from being so loud. "I told you to be quiet," he said. He delivered one hard stroke causing me to let out a loud moan that was muffled by hand his hand. "Will. You. Be. Quiet. Now?" he asked, delivering another hard stroke with each word. I nodded my head and Michael continued to go, letting me know he understood.

We went for hours, we stopped at about five and slept in until the alarm went off at 7. But to my surprise, Jeremiah was already awake. "Hey Jeremiah, why are you awake already?" I asked him. "Don't know, just up early," he replied. Michael came out a few minutes later and started to cook breakfast. "Good Morning," he smiled. "Good Morning," Jeremiah and I replied in unison.

I then started to overthink about what might have caused Jeremiah to be awake. Bad nightmare? More bullies? Hearing us have sex? "You didn't hear us last night, did you?" I asked him. Confusion was plastered all over his face, "Hear you what? I didn't hear anything," Jeremiah replied. "Never mind," I replied.