Ch. 4

Sadé Off to the side!!
Enjoy!! Please comment and vote for feedback!
-----------

[Alexis' POV:]

"What would you like for breakfast?" Lucien asked.

"I don't know, Whatchu got? " I shrugged.

"Oh you know, just the basics" He smirked.

"Refresh my memory" I said in a playful tone.

He swiftly picked me up by the waist, and set me on the counter.

"Of what.. The food, or last night?" He asked as he bit his lip.

My cheeks turned beet red, and memories of last kept rewinding in my head.

Lucien sure had a way with words and I could just tell that this would end up being a problem if something does end up coming from what we have. That huge ego of his is also gonna be another problem, but despite the other reason, I think that if we were to start something, it might last, and that scares me.

"How about both?" I smiled and I laced my arms around his neck.

"Hmmm..I think I could make that work"

I bit my lip and nodded before he slowly lowered my back down on the counter.

"Ya know? My shirt looks quite sexy on you" he said before ripping it off my body.

"But I'd prefer more of a nude "

I rolled my eyes as we both laughed.

Lucien's POV:]

I bit my lip as I watched Alexis put on a show for me.

It's been almost five minutes, and I couldn't take it any longer.

My c*ck was ready for her, and she knew it.

" Vieni a sederti su questo cazzo bambino. " (Come sit on top, baby). I smirked as I slowly stroked it.

"I have no idea what you just said, but okay".

I smirked before grabbing her hand and leading her the way over to me.

I watched her cheeks flush a light pink as she realized what I wanted her to do. But there was also a glint of something in her eyes that I couldn't make out.

She climbed on the bed seductively and I swear to god, if this girl doesn't stop with the teasing..

She turned around so her back was facing me.

I took my hand and slapped her ass, watching it jiggle. I grabbed two handfuls of it and spread it wide, watching as her wet folds separated from each other. Oh fuck. I gotta have her now.

Before I could even register it, she took the tip and slowly sunk herself onto me.

Slowly, she came back up, and then slammed herself down on me again.

Lord have mercy!

" Oh merda Alexis! Sì, questo è tutto bambina. " (Oh shit Alexis! yes, that's it baby girl).

I guided her ass and watched as she slowly rode my dick. Her cream covered almost every inch of my length and let me tell you. I f*cking loved the view.

"Yes! Ohh fuck!" She screamed as I thrusted up into her, trying to get an even better feel of her tight pussy wrapped around my c*ck.

She's so tight, she was squeezing the life of me and I was about to cum.

This girl is a keeper.

—-----

[3rd Person POV]

"Put this on" Kelly spoke as he tossed Sasha one of his T-shirts. He just couldn't concentrate with her walking around with that sexy body of hers on full display. She was basically giving him an open invitation to pounce on her and having his way with her once more, and knowing himself, he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. He was only seconds away from starting something he knew he couldn't finish, and he wasn't about to take the risk of being late for his job. He had already fed her, and he was more than ready to take her home.