Ch. 12 Out and About

Pretty Boy Marko's finally made an appearance LOL!
Enjoy this chapter! Things are about to get real spicy!
—————————————
[Sade's POV Cont:]
The ride was amazing. I felt like I was flying. It was almost euphoric. The Feeling of the breeze across my skin and the warmth from Dom's body. My stomach was in knots, but I also felt relaxed at the same time.

About 10 minutes later, Dom pulled into the parking lot of what appeared to be a small diner/nightclub combo.

We walked in and there was live music. Couples were dancing on the floor and it had a calm, relaxed vibe. It was nice.

"Oh wow, what is this place?"
"Little Italy. My parents met here"
I paused, not knowing if I should be concerned or flattered because he brought me to the place his parents met? Right now I feel a little mixture of both.

"Before you go and assume the worst...this place holds value to me. My brothers and I come here all the time too." That doesn't actually help now does it.
"Brothers?"
"Yes. Kelly and Lucien are like brothers to me. There's two more whom you haven't met yet and my sister as well", ah shit.
I nodded.
"What are their names?"
Going back to the first night we met, I immediately got the impression that he's a pretty family orientated kind of guy and I like that.
"Marko and Romeo. My sister's name is Julianna."
"Cool.Hopefully I get to meet them someday." I smiled.

He seemed a bit surprised at my answer. His eyebrows were raised and I let out a laugh.
"What?"
"Nothing." He paused.
"You will." I felt a warm feeling soar throughout my body as he took my hand in his. He led us to a table for two that was dead center of the restaurant. We sat down and he called the waitress over.
"Caio!"
"Un Moscow mule per la signora e un originale per me. Torna tra 10 minuti per prendere il nostro ordine.  Dopo di che, lasciaci in pace."

(A Moscow mule for the lady and an original for me. Be back in 10 minutes to take our order. After that, leave us alone.)

Whatever it was he said to her, had her flustered because she scurried away without saying a word. His tone sounded pretty neutral so I brushed it off and continued to look at the menu. As usual, I could feel his eyes boring through my forehead.

"What is it? Do I have something on my face?"
He smirked and sat back in his seat, slouching a little. He was still staring though.

The waitress cut our staring contest a little short by bringing our drinks over. I don't remember ordering anything.

"Oh I don't-"
"Grazie" Dom cut me off and I mean mugged him.
Noticing the drink she brought, I was genuinely surprised. It was a moscow mule, with pineapple juice. Which just so happens to be my favorite drink. How did he know?

The waitress left and I happily began to sip on my drink.

The staring resumed. It was then I realized that there wasn't anything on my face. There never was. This man just has a serious staring problem and to add to that, He had this look in his eyes that I couldn't pinpoint.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
His stare was so intense I was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable, but in a good way.
"Like what?" He asked.
"Like you want to eat me?"

Taking a sip of his drink, he broke eye contact for a split second before resuming. I could feel myself getting slightly turned on, so I shifted a little in my seat to adjust myself, hoping to make it go away.  He smirked, and his eyes now reaped of lust. He knew.
"Because I do."
"B-but, you just did," I stuttered.
"I want more."
Shit.
I was trying so hard to contain myself. We just spent the last 2 hours fucking and he ate me out for half that time. How could he possibly want more?!