The Romano's

Justine Skye as Alexis
——————-
[Dom's POV:]
Sasha went up the stairs with the girls and I tried so hard not to check Sadé out from the back. I failed.

Kelly was livid. I've never seen him like this.

Per usual, he was quiet. But, this wasn't a good silence.

He tried to warn me earlier and I got aggressive the minute he mentioned Sadé. But, he's right.

I've been out in public with her on multiple occasions and I give it a day or two before word gets around to my father. News travels here quickly. Mafia news travels even faster. They'd immediately be in danger if not already. We've partially prepared for that though. We knew what to expect if the time came that we decided to take a woman seriously.

This situation could easily be solved though. But, taking him out without the girls knowing would be difficult since he's related to Sadé. If this was Sadé, it would've been taken care of the minute I found out about him. Kelly's kept his cool out of respect for her.

For now.

Frankly, I believe some people are just better off dead. Chances are those same people have created similar enemies. So, you Might as well beat them to it and do everyone a favor. Artificial fate, if you will.

"We have to wait for everything to die down before doing anything." I finally spoke up, breaking the silence.
"We? Are you speaking french?" Lucien asks.

"Did I stutter?"
He scoffed and took the last sip of his drink.

Kelly likes to work alone. He's been doing this since he was a child. That's why he's so out of tune with everything. He doesn't pick up on cues well, and shows little emotion. Although he seems to be getting better at both of those things, the kind of work he does isn't the type to have you grinning every five seconds. If it wasn't for my father taking him in, he'd be a remorseless killing machine.

Lucien, on the other hand, isn't like us. Or at least he likes to pretend he isn't. He doesn't like to get his hands dirty and his sense of humor is a defense mechanism to over compensate for what he's actually capable of. I think part of this is because he has a family, so he's got a lot to lose. Don't get me wrong though. Just because he doesn't like to get his hands dirty, doesn't mean he won't. If the situation isn't violent, He'll find other ways to suffice.

"Did you bug the phone?"
"Is the sky blue?" That asshole's always got something slick to say.
I took my phone out, giving Marko a call.

"Ciao!"
"Do me a favor and run the data on the bug we just put out? You don't need to do anything just send it to me"
"What's with all these demands today? You're supposed to be on baecat- I mean vacation-"
I hung up the phone.

[Sasha's POV:]
"Why didn't you tell us?" Lex spoke.
We were upstairs in the room that she and Lucien were staying in.

I shrugged.
"I was embarrassed."
"At first, I didn't even notice the manipulation had started..by the time he put his hands on me it was too late."

It's true. I'm embarrassed, hurt. Dante and I met through Sadé during my first semester of nursing school. The worst time if you ask me. He supported me in every way possible. I loved him. Everything was perfect. About a year in, was when the over possessiveness started. Not the cute kind either.

He didn't like me going out. Everything I wore was a problem, and if it wasn't one of those things, he'd create one. Thinking back at it now, he hated me. He probably hates women as a whole.
"How did I not know?...My own cousin. I'm so sorry."
Sadé started to tear up.
"I know. It's not your fault." Knowing Sadé, I already knew that she'd blame herself. Which was another reason why I never said anything. Dante hid it well and he was skilled at being sneaky. Not even his sorry ass mother knew, and she knew everything there was to know about her son. I actually think that's a contradiction because I have this feeling that she knows the kind of "man" she raised.
"How did we not see the signs?" Lex asked.
"I covered it up. And y'all know I basically lived at the ER. Whenever I wasn't there, I was with him. He even tried to get me to cut y'all off too. But, I refused." I paused.