Ch.1 Sadé and Dom

Dom off to the side!!

Enjoy y'all!

[Sadé's POV:]

"Girl, are we there yet?" One of my home girls Alexis asked for the millionth time.

"Oh my gosh,Alexis! would you calm the fuck down? The pilot said we'll be landing in 10 minutes. We're obviously NOT there yet" My other homegirl, Sasha snapped.

I can't blame either of them. I mean, we've been sitting on this goddamn plane for almost 12 hours.

My butt hurts.

Being so excited for this trip, our anxiety's basically through the roof at this point.

It took us forever to book this trip and even longer to save up for it, and now we just wanna get there already.

About an hour later, the plane finally landed,and we hurried out of the plane as fast as we could.

"First stop, the club!" Sasha cheered.

"Oh uh uh girl, first stop's the bathroom" I said forcing her hands down that were in the air.

Sasha frowned as Alexis laughed.

"It's also a little early, But Nice try girl. Maybe soon" she said, patting Sasha's back, and following behind me.

---------

"It's so beautiful here," I said,  looking out the window of our condo. It showed a perfect view of the city, which is exactly what we were hoping for.

"I know right!" The girls shouted.

"I can't wait to tour this place already," Alexis said.

"Me neither. But, we have 2 whole months. So there's no need to rush things" I explained.

"So, does that mean no clubbin' tonight?" Sasha frowned.

"Girl, why do you wanna go to the club so bad? We just got here" I asked.

" 'Cuz, I wanna find myself a sexy Italian man" she grinned.

Of course.

Alexis and I rolled our eyes. She's been yapping about meeting the perfect Italian man who can cook, and can take over in bed and dominate her, for the past two months.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm on the look out for one of those myself.

It's difficult to even find one decent looking guy who can fuck, back in the states, nonetheless one who treats you well and is all about you. It just makes me wonder if the odds are in our favor at all. I mean, it's already tough finding someone where we live. I can't imagine how even more difficult it would be to find someone while we're on vacation, and in a foreign country at that.

"You know what, I wanna find me one of them too" Alexis smiled.

"Me three girl!" I agreed.

We all laughed.

"So wait, does that mean-"

"Yes, we're going to the club" I giggled.

"Hells yeah!" Sasha cheered.

"Now let's hurry up and get ready 'cuz it's almost 5, and I think we should leave at around 10" she continued.

"But, that's hours away from now" Alexis whined.

"True. But who knows how long it could take us to find a good club around here"

"Good point" Alexis and I agreed.

"And, I'm starving." I added.
"Me too," the girls agreed.
"We got two bathrooms in this condo and there's three of us. I'm sure we can find something to eat so Let's get to movin' " Sasha said while pushing us towards our luggage.