Ch.11

AN://If y'all get random notifications or updates from chapters you've already read, ignore it. There's a few typos I'm fixing and the app for some reason did not upload a few of the chapters correctly. So some of the paragraphs and words are clumped together.

Anyways, here it is, the chapter y'all have waited literally years for me to update. I hope y'all enjoy!

**********
[Sadé's POV Cont.]
We headed outside where we saw the black escalade parked. It was big enough to fit about 8 people and there were 6 of us.

I think it's safe to say that these men are well off financially. Maybe not rich, but definitely stable.

"Ouu, this is y'alls?" Sasha asks.

"Yup. Company car" Lucien responded.

"So all of y'all work together? For the government?" I asked.

"Well, Dom works for them directly. Kells and I are more along the side of independent contractors," I nodded.

"Cool."

Dom took my bag for me and packed it in the Trunk. He quickly shot me a wink, and I rolled my eyes, causing him to laugh. Deep down, I knew he knew I liked it.

Honestly, I kind of hate that he's able to get me to react that way by basically doing nothing.

Soon, we all started to load the van and I tried to sneak to the back. Of course that lasted all of two seconds.

I saw Lex and Sasha all paired up with Kelly and Lucien and I just knew.

Groaning, I turned around and saw Dom had the passenger door wide open for me.

"Thank you," I muttered. He let out a chuckle.

"I don't even know why you're tryna be slick. You knew damn well that man wanted you to sit up there with him," Sasha teased.

I gave her a look and rolled my eyes, causing the both of them to laugh at me.

"You should listen to your friend, she's right" Dom responded.

He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips.

"Is everything okay?" He asked lowly, so that way only I could hear..

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah," I answered.

I was being honest. Everything is good. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's ok to be comfortable with him. No matter how early it is.

"Is everyone strapped in and ready?" He asked.

Everyone nodded and cheered.

About 10 minutes into the drive, I noticed Dom hadn't let go of my hand. I tried to free myself, to see if it was intentional or if he just didn't realize. But, he refused to let go.

It was intentional.

"Hey, both hands on the wheel" I teased.

"You might as well get used to it. Because I'm not letting go," he replied.

I glanced at the girls in the back and they both had that look on their face.

"Awww" they teased for the thousandth time tonight.

I'm 99.9% sure that Dom's love language is touch. Either that or quality time. Am I complaining? No. I like it. But since I'm not used to it, I feel awkward when things get intimate.

"Alrighty," I smirked.

We drove off and Dom  turned on the radio.
"Can I have the aux?" Sasha asked.
"Sure, " Dom said, giving me the phone to hand to her. I already knew what she was gonna play, but I didn't say anything because I wanted to laugh.
Just as I thought, she starts blasting Sex Talk by Megan Thee Stallion.