Day One: Decorations

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you, yeah," Tony sang softly, stroking his fiancee's cheek.

Loki's eyes fluttered open before landing on Tony. A smile automatically painted her face before she was leaning up and kissing him softly. Tony smiled into the kiss, cupping her cheek. When they pulled apart, Loki rubbed her nose against Tony's, peppering him with Eskimo kisses. They both started laughing. Tony gave her one more small kiss before laying his head down next to her on the pillow. Loki rolled over so she could stare into his gentle brown eyes.

"Good morning, my darling Anthony," she greeted. Tony started smiling. He loved hearing his full name roll off her tongue. Add in a just-waking up Loki with her soft morning kisses and Tony might as well explode. Gods of Asgard, he loved this one particular god so much he wondered what he'd ever do without her now.

"Good morning, Lokes," he greeted back with a content sigh. Her smile grew as she reached out and ran her fingers through Tony's tangled but velvety brown hair, attempting to brush it out. "Have I ever mentioned how much I love you?"

She giggled quietly. "Yes, my sweet Anthony. Every morning."

"Well it's true!" he defended. Loki rolled her eyes. "I love you with all my heart." The glow from his arc reactor grew brighter. "And arc reactor," he added with a smirk. Loki rolled her eyes again and snorted. Tony leaned closer to her, nudging her lightly with his nose. She glanced to him, eyebrow raised. "I love you," he repeated. Loki smiled and patted his cheek.

"I love you too."

Tony smiled warmly and kissed her forehead. "I would hope so. You are marrying me after all."

Loki giggled as she brought her hand up from underneath the covers to in front of her face. A simple blue diamond on a solid gold band sat on her finger. Occasionally it would catch the minimal amount of sunlight coming in from the windows and sparkle. She bit her lip to keep from squealing as she looked back to Tony. He watched her admire her ring with a dopey smile on his face.

"I know!" she cheered. "I'm the luckiest god in the world."

Tony chuckled before kissing her nose. "No, no. You're making me the luckiest man in the world."

Loki glanced over at him, her hand slowly retreating to her chest. A bright smile made its way onto her face causing Tony to smile as well. He couldn't help it. Loki's smiles are contagious. Not just to Tony but to anyone who catches the god smiling.

Tony cupped her cheek and gave her one last kiss before throwing the covers off him and getting out of bed. Loki watched as Tony made his way over to the closet. She snapped her fingers before he opened the doors. With a soft sigh, Tony looked down to find the nearly skin-tight long-sleeved red shirt and a pair of jeans instead of his plaid pajama pants. He turned to Loki (now wearing a loose fitting green tank top with her signature black leather jacket over) and smiled.

"Will you ever let me change on my own again?" he asked. Loki hummed to herself before shrugging. Tony just shook his head as he made his way back over to the bed. "I'm a grown adult, Lokes. I can dress myself," he told her, pressing his knee onto the bed. She shrugged again.

"Yes, yes. But this is so much easier."

Tony rolled his eyes before offering his hand to Loki. She glanced to it, raising an eyebrow. Tony smirked. "Do you trust me?"

Faster than he could say 'diamond in the rough', Loki grabbed the pillow out from under her and smacked Tony with it. He started laughing and made for his own pillow but Loki shoved it off the bed before whacking him again. Tony gasped and glared at her. She smiled innocently up at him.