Chapter Sixteen: "Eternity"

Start from the beginning

"Finally," He smirks as he steps forward, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me towards him, until our bodies are flush against each other's. I throw my arms around his neck, clasping my hands behind his head. "We're alone." He leans down and claims my lips with his.

"For a whole week." I murmur against his lips.

He coaxes my lips apart with his tongue before slipping it into my mouth. He tastes of mint and coffee as he explores every inch of my mouth. His tongue moves slowly against my own, teasingly mingling. I pull his bottom lip into my mouth, sucking on it, earning a appreciative groan from Michael. He starts pushing me, as he walks forward, until my back hits the door. My hands begin to move down his chest, feeling every dip and divot of his muscles, commiting his body to my memory.

I move my lips to his jaw, kissing along the stubble he hasn't shaved, and down his neck. I kiss up to the area right below his ear and suck on the skin there. Michael lets out a low groan as his grip on my hips tightens. I feel his erection press against my belly, causing a familiar ache to appear between my legs.

I move my hand further down his body, and palm his growing bulge through his sweatpants. His hips jerk involuntarily, pushing his erection more into my hand. I slip my hand into his boxers, and wrap my fingers around his length. His hips begin to rock as he starts to fuck my hand.

"I want you now, Michael." I whisper in his ear, feeling his dick twitch as I move my hand up and down his shaft.

Instantly, his body stills and he completely stiffens. He lets go of my hips and moves back, his body rigid. I let go of him and pull my hand out of his boxers slowly, as I look at him questioningly.

"Did I say something wrong..." My voice trails off as I stare at him in confusion.

He looks away from me as he tucks himself back into his boxers and fixes his sweatpants. I think back over what just happened, what I just said.

"I want you now, Michael."

And then it dawns on me.

Over the past two months, Michael and I still haven't had sex. Mainly because I haven't been ready and Michael has been so patient with me, which I'm greatful for. But now, I feel ready and I want Michael. The only problem is, everytime he and I are kissing and things start to heat up, he stops. If I moan, if I rock my hips against him, if my hand goes anywhere near his bulge, he stops everything and moves away from me. I haven't asked why, because I'm too scared of the answer. But today, I'm done being scared.

"You don't want to have sex with me, do you?" I ask the question thats been haunting me for weeks.

Michael's head snaps up, his eyes connecting with mine instantly as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Is that what you think?" He answers my question with a question.

"Well, I think that you don't want me anymore. Two months ago, you wanted to rip my clothes off and now, I can't even touch your dick without you pulling away!" I yell as I stomp past him and into the living room.

"What?" He says incredously as he follows behind me. "You seriously think that I don't want you?"

"Yep," I remark, popping the 'p'. "That's the only explanation I can think of."