Chapter 7: Warm Up

Zacznij od początku

"I won't stop until you learn your manners!" He shouted angrily. He made a few hand signs before shouting. "Lightning Style: Thunder Crash!" A tiny ball of lightning formed in his hand as he threw it.

"Cee stop it!" Samui shouted as she rushed forward. "You're gonna start the next war!"

"I don't want a war to erupt while I'm a Genin, I'll be sent to the front lines," Darui complained. "Whatever, don't worry little Namikaze, we'll stop him!" Then, they felt it. 

"I'm going to beat you into a pulp!" Cee shouted as he watched Naruto dodge his Thunder Crash. "Lighting Style: Th-" He was cut off as Naruto suddenly flashed in front of him, killing intent leaking out of his body as Cee trailed off as he met the eyes of the ten-year-old. 

"I asked you to stop nicely, please don't make me force you to." Cee then felt a pain in his fingers as he looked down to see all of them twisted and bent out of shape, broken. 

"Woah, what the hell?" Darui got out as he sheathed his sword. "How'd he do that so fast?" 

"I don't know. . ." Samui spoke breathlessly. 

"I hate violence, it's useless," Naruto spoke as he pushed Cee to the ground, the older blonde falling on his ass. 

"I thought you said you were pacifist?!" He shouted, trying to not cry out in pain. Naruto nodded. 

"I am, but you've made an error. I am a peaceful person trying to bring change to this world, you've made the misconception that I was harmless. A peaceful person is capable of great violence, while a harmless person is not capable of any violence. I'm a peaceful person, Cee," Naruto's Sharingan came to life, the crimson red overtaking his usual ocean blue as he glared at the boy who had attacked him. "And I am capable of great violence." 

"How does a kid like this have a presence like this?" Samui stuttered out, sweat crawling down the side of her face. 

"It's worse than that one C-Rank missing-nin we faced on that mission gone wrong," Darui stated as he felt his knees buckling out from under him. 

Then, like before, as soon as it came it left as Naruto's grin turned less sinister and more peaceful like it was before. 

"But anyway, please don't attack me. I'd hate to have to actually fight you, you're pretty strong. I could tell you held back anyways, but don't hold back when the second part of the exams comes out." Naruto held out his hand. "And sorry for the fingers, I didn't mean to break them, just to get them to stop forming your hand signs!" 

"O-Oh, it's fine. I can heal them, I"m a medical ninja anyway," Cee's hand immediately started glowing a light green as the fingers began turning straight and looking the way they did before Naruto broke them. Cee grasped Naruto's hand as the smaller boy hoisted him up on his feet. "Thanks." 

"No problem!" Naruto said happily as he turned to Samui and Darui, who were looking at Naruto as if he was crazy. "What?" 

"How the hell did you just beat him with one move?" Samui basically shouted. "Cee is one of the stronger Genins, not stronger than me of course, but still one of the stronger ones Kumo has to offer! He's also. . .how old are you?"

"Ten." 

"-three years older than you! What type of training do you do?" Naruto shrugged.

"Well," Naruto began loudly, a proud grin on his face. "I can't tell you because you're my enemy as of the moment!" They deflated almost instantly, 

"W-What?" Naruto grinned, putting his hands behind his head as he scratched his neck. 

"I'll only tell you if you tell me the Official Kumo Regiment Training," Samui frowned at him. 

"You know we can't do that," Naruto closed his eyes and let out a soft laugh.

"I know, that's why I won't tell ya! I can't, maybe if the world was at peace then we could exchange notes, but it's not." Darui rose an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? The Five Great Nations aren't at war with one another?" Naruto reduced his grin to a small, sad smile as he looked at the three Kumo Genin with a serious expression, shocking them all. 

"The Five Great Nations aren't the only ninja villages, and even then there's conflict throughout our world. People are killed and killing every day. I want to change that, I want to get rid of all of that!" 

"Is that why you wanted to be a God? You shouted it yesterday while you were releasing your chakra, you want to become a God?" Darui spoke, his voice filled with confusion.

"I'll become the strongest shinobi in the entire universe! I'll become strong enough to destroy mountains with a glance! I'll become strong enough to induce peace in this world!" 

"You'll rule through fear? That's your goal? You want everyone to fear your power and you'll force them to live peacefully, and you'll kill anyone who opposes you?" Samui questioned, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"If it brings peace, I'll do whatever it takes. I'll unite everybody as one, and I will never falter, I will win no matter what it takes!" 

"You're insane, you're actually crazy," Darui muttered as he began walking away. "I have to go inform Raikage-sama of this, I'll see you guys tomorrow," And with that, he was gone. Cee soon followed in suit, sending Naruto one last suspicious glance before disappearing. 

It was only Samui and Naruto. 

"You think my logic is flawed, that I cannot force peace." It was a statement, not a question. 

"Would it really be peace though?" Samui reasoned. "So many people would die, and for what? So you could be a dictator?" Naruto's eyes widened.

"No, I don't wanna be a dictator, I just want-"

"To force everyone to cooperate under your threat of destroying them? Sounds like what being a dictator sounds like," 

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Naruto shouted, his smile no longer there. "It's more than that! I want to make sure no one has to go through the trouble of thinking if they're going to live tomorrow, or if they're going to go hungry! It's not right! I want everyone to stop and listen to each other, and if I have to force them to sit at the table. . .

"Then so be it." He finished before storming off, leaving a shocked Samui on the training grounds. 

"That wasn't very cool at all," She whispered to herself before walking in a different direction.

She must also inform her Kage.

And done. How was it? Good? Bad? Tell meeee!

NOT LATE

Anyways yeah

Til next time my lil demons!