I - VII

---

---

Torin City – Prefect Office 35

Witness interview
'Cauldrun Tower Incident'
10th Tris

Prefects:
Lead Prefect, Talia Sweet
Deputy Prefect, Gothin Claw

Witness:
Dandrun Eldari

--------Begin Transcript-------

Claw: What happened?

Dandrun: When? The first scream?

Sweet: Yes. Start there.

Dandrun: I mean I heard it. Everyone heard it... Scar's guy... We hear screams in here all the time. You get used to them. (inaudible) sometimes you even start to like them (inaudible).

Claw: You liked this?

Dandrun: I mean, not what happened. Just the scream was so high and from the soul. It was so exciting.

Claw: Exciting? It aroused you?

Dandrun: Sorry. Sorry. Umm. It was just so different and (inaudible). Obviously what happened was umm... you know. Quite bad. I was supposed to feel bad, right?

Sweet: Mr. Dandrun, we're not interested in how you felt about what was happening. We want the facts.

Dandrun: (inaudible)

Claw: Pull yourself together, maggot. What happened when you got to the room the scream came from.

Dandrun: Tellwar forgive me.

Sweet: You know that religion is banned. But we're going to let that pass. You seem agitated. Relax for a moment.

[recording pauses]

Claw: Long enough. Let's go.

Dandrun: (inaudible) She had a tentacle and it was stuck deep into one of Scar's associates. A long vein or root. I'm not sure. And... It was sucking from him. And making her grow. She was monstrous... gorgeous.

Sweet: What was your vantage point?

Dandrun: I... I was standing at first... then kneeling. Just outside the room. Looking in. I mean me and Celeste, we always go when there's a... a problem in the rooms. But never like this. She was so alive.

Claw: Who? Who? Why do you call it she?

Dandrun: An elf. From Aardehn. The others we have called her Aveenda. She was changed from how I saw her before though. (inaudible) it was... beautiful. Celeste was there. Scar and her other guys were there watching. I just knelt at the door. It was so exotic and... I'll never forget (inaudible).

Sweet: Get your hands back on the table!

Claw: Now filth.

[thumping sound] [recording paused]

Dandrun: [sobing sound]

Claw: We don't care about your perversions. I'll put you up for auction in Drahinzi if I don't get a straight answer.

Dandrun: (inaudible) I mean...Ok. I mean... The creature yelled it was going to kill Scar--well it called her the cycle breaker-- but it was looking at Scar for sure. And then... then Celeste and Scar yelled at each other. I think Scar thought Celeste set her up. But there's no way on that. Celeste would never. She wanted to--

Sweet: So this Celeste. She's like you? Employed here?

Dandrun: Uhh... not like me. But yeah. And this was her last night here.

Claw: So there's a huge creature, sucking the blood out of Scar's fucking guy, and these two argue?

Dandrun: No no... It was quick. Like Scar accused Celeste and...and Celeste said no. And Scar said prove it.

Sweet: Prove it. How so?

Dandrun: She wanted Celeste to fight the creature.

Claw: Oh? And did she?

Dandrun: Yes... (inaudible). Oh, yes she did. It was majestic...

Claw: Get your hands back on the table!