I - IV

Report from Dahlyn Kezegru, First Blade, to The Lady Scar

My Lady,

The report you requested about that night. Attached and uncensored.

The Tillian we used was mimicking another slave. Please excuse the depravity of his comments. This Tillian is known for his sexual appetites, sensitivity to spirit, but most importantly, his inability to lie.

Once you arrived, he trailed off.

I hope you find it valuable.

Dahlyn

-

Pretty, pretty ones all lined up here, sire. Torphu wonders what will they taste like? So many curves and nooks to lick. Musky ones to worm in, sweet ones to burrow in. Torphu likes the tall, thick ones muchly.

So deep. So deep.

Torphu watches as the bosomed Lady requires. Loyal Torphu will taste her too. Why do they call her Scar when she is so smooth and supple? Torphu likes to rub and spin into smooth things.

A fitting reward to let me try. Just a little for my work.

Ah... But rewards later, yes? Yes.

Torphu takes every note on what the rude girl does. The one with the weapon and scowl. The one so very quiet to the ears and head. Torphu can only listen to words from her. No spirit hovers around the rude girl.

This night she talks to the plump man, Kurch. Sweaty and big man-- with the thick and deep delicious cheeks.

These are their words, sire

These are their words, sire. These are their words after the rude girl pulls away a man. Wild, hard man, that drank his fill of the Centaur blood.

(Torphu will lick that Centaur later.)

Kurch: Excellent, excellent work. Magnificent as always, Celeste. With such a sensitive touch, too. How will I manage without you?

Girl: You'll be fine.

(See, sire! See! Torphu told you she was rude.)

Kurch: Three years I've held your debt. I remember it like yesterday when you were given to me. Fresh faced and innocent. But so serious. I'll truly miss that.

Girl: I'm sure.

Kurch: All your ambition paid off, didn't it? I told Dandrun that if he showed an ounce of what you have, he might catch the eye of a wealthy patron to buy his indenture. He said, he wasn't you. Can you believe that?

Girl: Yes.

Kurch: I'll miss these deep conversations as well.

The rude girl said nothing to this.

But Kurch gets angry now. Oh! Oh! How it tempts poor Torphu to see flesh warm and smell the sweat. Torphu licks his lips at this so attractive memory.

Kurch: You've hated every minute of this. Of me. And your debt is Scar's tomorrow. But tonight... tonight your still mine. Get in there and prepare your new bosses entertainment!

Watch as Kurch waddles away and the girl whispers something to herself. Torphu cannot tell. Maybe she says "Father"?

She goes to see another... creature. A new tasty one, maybe. Strange and powerful spirit that feels different to Torphu.

Not like the bosom Lady Scar and her stained stomach.

I hear the soft cat girls speak creatures name. Yes. From their purr soft mouths, they whisper a name Torphu hasn't heard before. Aveen... no... Aveenda?

Torphu is overcome with temptation. What is an Aveenda? Can Torphu's tongue caress? Maybe...

The rude girl walks to the private room to see the creature. Prepare it. Jealous Torphu wants so badly to follow. To see the Aveenda...

Drooling. Drooling.

But the Lady Scar... the beautiful bosomed one has come. Her stained stomach hurts Torphu's poor head. So much pain.

Torphu runs from this. Runs away and write this... all for you, sire.

Read and reward, please.

Torphu will lick you soon.