Chapter 20 Rut

Tony's Pov:

"You want me to what?" Rhodey asked.

"Hug me...rub your scent on me." I said.

"Tony...That is not something you should ever ask an alpha that is not your alpha." Rhodey said.

"Please...Bruce is keeping Steph busy...He's stuck in rut." I said.

"Stuck?" Rhodey asked.

"He won't have sex with me." I said.

"You want to piss him off?" Rhodey asked.

"Yes." I said and Rhodey sighed.

"Fine but I'm warning you...We are not pretty when pissed off." Rhodey said.

"I know...Just do it." I said and he sighed pulling me into a hug and rubbing his wrists against my neck.

"He better not come after me." Rhodey said as he scented me. "Alright...That's good enough." He said stepping back and I sniffed...Yup smell like Rhodey.

"Thanks." I said and went to find Stephen.

"Bruce took him up to your room." Clint said and I headed that way. I opened the door and Stephen was watching as Bruce explained why Stephen is stuck in rut.

"Alright." I said and they both looked at me. Stephen smiled before it turned into a frown as he sniffed the air.

"Be careful...Jarvis will call for us all you have to do is say red." Bruce said heading out the door and closing it behind him.

"Alright...No- Woah...Hi." I said as Stephen was glaring at me as he stood in front of me.

"Steph?" I asked and he moved toward me with a predatory look in his eyes.

Warning This Is going to be Smexy I'll tell you when it's all clear!

I was backed into a wall...Uh oh...Stephen leaned closer a deep growl coming from him as he sniffed at my scent gland. I swallowed as the growl grew louder. "Steph?" I whispered a little scared when I was suddenly shoved my head being forced to move so my scent gland was easier to get to...The hand on my chin was squeezing pretty hard for someone with nerve damage in there hand. I let out a yelp when teeth broke flesh...Ow! Stephen snarled and twisted me around forcing my stomach into the wall...I fucked up...I really fucked up. I felt the shorts I had on being jerked down. I was totally not enjoying this...

"Steph?" I asked when the snarl at my ear made me flinch...He's really pissed. I froze feeling my briefs being forced off. "Fuck!" I cried and felt tears when I was forced into...I whimpered...I felt Stephen freeze. I swallowed...What?

"I'm sorry." Stephen whined making me blink...What? "Sorry...So sorry." Stephen was letting up now...So I wasn't being shoved against the wall.

"My fault." I said because it was.

"No...Never your fault." Stephen said and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "How hurt?" Stephen asked sounding like he was still in rut but also like he was here.

"I'm ok." I said.

"Tony." Stephen growled and I whined. "Sorry...Won't hurt you...so sorry darling." Stephen said and was very slow about pulling out. I was startled when Stephen lifted me and sat me on my bed. "Lay down." He said and I did...I heard him whine and then it was quiet for a while. "Not...bad." Stephen mumbled and stood up rubbing at his temples. "I'm...sorry." He said.

"Don't fight it...You'll get a migraine." I said and he looked at me.

"Don't want to hurt you." He said.