Chapter 10 Avengers

Stephen's Pov:

"He's not wrong about Loki...He does have the jump on us." Bruce said.

"What he's got is an Acme dynamite kit. It's going to blow up in his face. And I'm going to be there when it does. " Tony said and Bruce snorted.

"Yeah, I'll read all about it." Bruce said and I frowned.

"Or you'll be suiting up with the rest of us." Tony said.

"You see, I don't get a suit of armor. I'm exposed. Like a nerve. It's a nightmare." Bruce said.

"You can control it...learn how." Tony said.

"It's not that easy." Dr.Banner said and Tony frowned.

"I read all about your accident. That much gamma exposure should have killed you." I said and Bruce looked at me.

"So you're saying that the Hulk... The other guy saved my life? That's nice. It's a nice sentiment. Saved it for what?" Bruce asked.

"Guess will find out." Tony said.

"You might not enjoy that." Bruce said.

"You just might." Tony said winking at him. When Tony turned to walk back toward me I saw the small smile on Bruce's lips.

Tony's Pov:

"Is Hulk an omega?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know...I never remember anything." Bruce said and I frowned noticing Stephen wasn't here.

"Where did Stephen go?" I asked.

"To get you more coffee...remember?" Bruce asked.

"No...Glad your here to remind me." I said.

"So...the force bond?" Bruce asked.

"Did you hear about an Obadiah Stane?" I asked and Bruce nodded. "He tried to kill me...twice. He failed the first time so he made me mistrust Stephen so I'd be alone...Luckily Stephen showed up anyway and I kind of gave in...He spent the night and well...Stane showed up and ordered me to stay still." I said and Bruce sucked in a breath.

"Yeah...Next thing I know Stephen gets the gun from Stane only for me to be ordered to take it...I do and then I get ordered to...to shoot Stephen." I said and remembered how scared I was. "I...shot him." I said looking at Bruce who winced. "Then Stane ordered me to take out my reactor...the thing that was keeping me alive at the time." I said.

"Jesus." Bruce whispered.

"Stephen bonded me...He bonded me and I killed Stane...He did it to save me. He even said I could just let him die if I didn't want the bond...I couldn't." I said and Bruce frowned. "I don't know why...It could have been the bond but imagining my life without him in it sounded awful." I said.

"I can't be ordered." I looked at Bruce shocked. "After the accident I realized it didn't work on me anymore...At least not as much as it had...Steve ordering us like that though kind of worked but nothing like it did before Hulk." Bruce said.

"You may hate Hulk but he doesn't sound as bad as you make him out to be." I said.

"He destroyed Harlem." Bruce said.

"Because he was scared and getting shot at nonstop." I said and Bruce looked surprised I was defending Hulk's actions. "He had just came into this shitty world only to be greeted with guns nonstop." I added. "I don't blame him." I said and Bruce kept gawking at me when Stephen walked in sitting a floating mug of coffee on my table and what looked like tea on Bruce's table.