Chapter 6 Care So Much

Tony's Pov:

"You really want to stay with me?" I asked again.

"No, I'm just in your elevator riding up to the penthouse for no reason." Stephen said and I snorted.

"I'm just...This isn't just because of the bond right?" I asked and Stephen frowned.

"No...I mean I feel clingy but I always enjoy being around you, Tony." Stephen said with a gentle smile. "Since I have a whole day of nothing to do then what better way to spend it than with you?" Stephen asked and I felt my cheeks heat.

"Me...being an Omega..." I trailed off and Stephen was looking at me. "I'm not an object ok...I don't think you'll treat me like that but I just want you to know that...I'm just as much of a person as you." I said and saw his eyes soften.

"I know you are." Stephen said.

"I just know...That's how everyone treated me when I was little...Till dad got me on those pills." I said.

"No Omega should be treated like that...You are all to precious to treat poorly." I looked at Stephen stunned as we got off the elevator.

"Precious?" I asked.

"Of course...Even as males you can have children. You have a maternal instinct that's stronger than any Beta parent." Stephen said and I smiled.

"You really believe that, don't you?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Of course." He said without hesitation.

Stephen's Pov:

"Am I really all that's left?" I looked at Tony. "Am I the only male Omega left? I don't want to be alone." I said and I frowned.

"I'm sure your not alone." I said.

"Steph...A few days ago people though male Omega's were extinct...What's really sad is that only a few females are left in the world." Tony said.

"Maybe they are hiding." I said.

"I hope so...I don't want to be alone...I mean I know I have you but it'd be nice to have..." Tony trailed off.

"Have someone like you around...I get it Tony. You want someone you can talk to or go to." I said.

"I mean I know I can do that with you." Tony said and I smiled at that.

"You can and I'm not mad...How about we try to see if we can find some Omega's. They might be in some bad places and we could maybe help." I said.

"They don't even have laws really for us anymore...Congress is having to work on it right now." Tony said.

"I'm glad Congress is mostly Beta's...I know I'm an Alpha but a lot of us can be..." I trailed off.

"Knot heads?"

"Yes." I said and chuckled.

"I have surgery tomorrow." Tony said.

"Yes...I'll be the one performing it." I said worried and nervous.

"I trust you." I felt my heart melt as I saw the honesty in his eyes.

"Thank you...I won't let you down." I said.

"I know." He said.

Tony's Pov:

"Is it ok to be scared?" I asked looking at Stephen.

"Yes...I promise you'll be alright. I won't let anything happen...The only problem is you might wake up and nothing changed." Stephen said.

"Ok...Ok." I said and he gave me a soft smile.