Soldier 3: I wan't to be in the Medics, ever since 4 years old, I have already seen countless blood and people suffering because of my stubborn old man, but that stubborn old man made me realize.....

                 : That I should save one's life for to ease one's pain, I already felt what's it like to lose someone....... And..Hey! Isn't Launcher's missions dangerous? I mean you have to infiltrate enemy camps, smuggle bazzookas and launching from specific distance.

Soldier 2: You see....I one of the nobles here in this kingdom.....

Soldiers: What!!!

Soldier 2: sHH.....

Soldier 3: That's a shocking news, to have a nobleman as our friend. Please continue...

Soldier 2: I heard that people here don't care about statuses, backings and money from my mother, so I should be able to have many friends as I want......only individual's power is needed.
                   :Back in the house, I was not the one in favor from the family despite being the eldest son. I was expected to become the family heir, but I have no talents what-so-ever.
                   : No brawls despite having tutors from different veteran soldiers, no brains despite having tutors from different schools in Elkia, 

"He's hopeless, my lord"

"He's better from his little brother in brains, my lord"

"Even in combat, his little sister is way more swift than him madam"

"There's nothing we can do, please excuse us" 
Soldier 2: My little siblings are even more better than me....though I believe I'm more  beautiful!

Soldier 4: hoh~At least you have a nobles blood, you should be proud of that, and still get to use your family name, other noble families would cast out their children just because their not useful for the family.
                 :Anyway my turn, as you can see~, my body is like of of those muscled soldiers around the world....

Soldiers: Woah~ I'll do training everyday just to have muscles....

Soldier 4: I want to get through in the Gunners.....

Soldiers: ! The Gunners....

Soldier 4: I will be in the rear fighting with you brothers, protecting your backs, fronts, and in every corner in the battle field.

Soldier 3: You do know that there were a bunch of people gotten paled heading to their teams tents, and some even throw up.....! just testing a magazine from the gun. Their entire team failed on their first try becoming a gunner, since then, nobody tried the live ammo tests, but I heard there were also a couple of soldiers managed to got in and have their badge as trainees.

Soldier 4: That just means only people who want's to be part of the team can succeed, those who just try can never. (showed  great eyes of dedication)

(.  .   .   .   .   .  .   .   .   .) silence

Soldier 5: Even if you failed, don't worry, we'll still welcome you as one of ours. heh heh heh

Soldier 4: Yu~...Your MAKing fun of me eh!!!!

Soldier 2: Shhhhh!!!!

(>>.  .  .   .   .  . <<)

:heheheheh

Soldier 5: Anyway, I want to be a Grenader.......

Soldiers: Ohhh~~

Soldier: Quit it!

Soldier 5: A Grenader is a serious task! They make bombs, traps, and even poisons, which they have been thought from the Assassins. When we will be in the pinch and running for our lives, we of the Grenaders will plant bombs along our way, traps in every corner, when poisoned, the enemies won't be able to catch up to us when we're just walking. And what's more.....Grenaders have hands which they can throw something really far, using grenades, they're like living mortars.