Chapter 13: Good Girls Do, You Don't

"Can you walk any slower Jeet?" Rhea asked.

"There's isn't much space to walk here Rhea, people are putting their luggage away, so be fucking patient".

"I can't be patient Khurana" Rhea complained, "I also need to put my bags away, tell them to hurry the fuck up".

Rajat stood behind Rhea and laughed at his girlfriends words, "Rhea go sit down, I will put your bags away".

"Such a nice boyfriend" Rhea said, pulling Rajat's cheeks "Learn from him Jeet".

"Why will I take your luggage, his your boyfriend not me" Jeet said, putting his bag away.

"Don't worry Jeet, you will find a girl in Thailand who will teach you how to be a gentleman" Rhea said, sitting in the middle seat.

Jeet went and sat on the right side of Rhea, "I'm good thanks, Thailand girls are not my type".

"Then whose your type" Rhea asked, looking at Jeet with curious eyes.

"None of your business" Jeet teased, flicking Rhea's nose.

"Rude" Rhea replied, slapping Jeet's shoulder.

"Jeet why are you seating here?" Rajat asked frowning.

"Because its my seat" Jeet replied, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, because let's face it, it was.

"Thats your seat?".

"He just said that" Rhea replied, "Now come sit down Rajat, or you planning to go to Thailand standing up".

"Yeah let me just put our bags away" Rajat said, putting his and Rhea's bags in the above compartments.

While Rajat, Rhea and Jeet got comfortable in their seats, Shanaya was struggling to put her luggage away.

"Here let me help you" Abhi said, grabbing Shanaya's bag.

"Thanks" Shanaya said, grateful for someone's help.

"Where's your seat?" Abhi asked, hoping to God Shanaya's seat was next to his and no where near Rohan's.

"Right next to me" Rohan said, coming behind Shanaya.

Abhi frowned, God didn't listen to him, "And where will that be exactly?".

"Right there" Shanaya said, pointing to the row in front of Rhea, Jeet, and Rajat.

Scratch whatever he said, apparently God listened to half of what he said, still its better something than nothing, "Oh wow, guess your sitting next to me also".

"Excuse me?" Rohan asked, glaring at Abhi.

"I'm sitting over there" Abhi said, pointing to the seat on the left side of Shanaya's seat.

"Of course you are" Rohan mumbled, wanting to kill whoever assigned their seats.

"Oh wow" Shanaya said smiling, not seeing Rohan's anger.

"Come on then, shall we sit?" Abhi asked.

"I wasn't planning on standing any longer than necessary anyways" Rohan snapped.

"People hurry up and sit the fuck down" Rhea said, making the other three laugh.

"Shut up Rhea" Rohan teased, going and sitting in his seat, followed by Shanaya and Abhi.

After the group messing around for a bit, the plane finally took off.

"Sir, ma'am, would you like to have some blankets" the airhostess asked.