Chapter 4: Good Girl Likes The Bad Boy, Just The Way He Is

"Abhi where the hell are you taking me?" Shanaya asked, "I wanted to spend time with Rhea not you".

"Shanaya your Rhea's roommate, you can spend time with her whenever you want" Abhi said, "But I haven't seen you for so long, and I want to spend some time with my best friend, is that too much to ask for?"

"First of all I see we are using my words against me" Shanaya teased, "Second of all whose fault is it that we haven't seen each other for so long". 

"I know, I know, its my fault, but in my defence I've been busy" Abhi said, "Now enough chatting, let's go".

"And go where exactly?".

"Right about that" Abhi said, rubbing the back of his neck, "I didn't plan that ahead".

"My best friend is an idiot" Shanaya said, hitting the back of Abhi's head. 

"Why do I have to plan everything" Abhi complained, rubbing his head, "You should plan things time to time as well Shanaya". 

"So we are going to start arguing on this now?" Shanaya said, narrowing her eyes at Abhi.

"Since its your first day here and I'm a good friend, I won't start a argument today" Abhi said, "Now let's go somewhere". 

"Well I'm hungry, so show me the canteen".

"Of course your hungry" Abhi teased.

Abhi and Shanaya started walking towards the canteen, when Shanaya spotted Rohan sitting on the bench with earphones in, away from everyone in his own little world. 

"Abhi, look its Rohan" Shanaya pointed. 

Before Abhi could stop her, Shanaya ran up to Rohan and tapped his shoulder. 

"Hey Rohan" Shanaya said, smiling at him.

"Shanaya hey" Rohan said, surprised. Rohan stood up, when he saw Abhi approaching him, he really didn't want to fight right now, "Do you need something?".

"Nope" Shanaya replied, "Me and Abhi were going to the canteen and I saw you sitting here alone so I thought to come and ask you, want to join?".

"No!" Abhi yelled, making Shanaya frown.

"Why not?".

"I don't think its a good idea" Rohan said, hoping to avoid Abhi.

"Of course its a good idea" Shanaya said, "I'm not hearing no for a answer".

"His busy Shanaya" Abhi said glaring at Rohan, making him smirk.

Rohan knew if he stayed Abhi will be very annoyed, and how can Rohan let such a golden opportunity pass by, "Alright you win Shanaya, I will love to hang out with you". 

"Yay!" Shanaya clapped, jumping up and down. Looking at Shanaya's enthusiasm both Rohan and Abhi couldn't help but smile, even though both of them didn't want to be near each other, Shanaya's excitement made them feel happy.

"Oh my God, guys this collage has a cotton candy stand?" Shanaya asked, pointing to the cotton candy stand, which was located in the middle of the campus ground.

"Yeah, its always been there" Rohan said, confused as to why Shanaya was so excited. 

"I love cotton candy, let's go we need to go eat some" Shanaya said, without listening to the boys reply, Shanaya held both their hands and dragged them to the stand. 

"Hey, can I please have two blue and one pink cotton candy".

"I'm good, I won't be eating one" Rohan said.