Chapter 31

I was sure missing Michael

I was sure missing Michael. I did not think it would be this bad. But now that I was away from him that made my heart ache inside for him. I mean I was always with the man. Even when we had not been dating, I was with him. All the time. Now here I was apart from him. And I did not know how to cope. I got most of my writing done within the week. And I had two more chapters to run by my editor.

Once the book was fully approved then I was free to return to Michael's side. I tried to call him in his hotel room there in Japan. But I did not get an answer.

No telling what he was having to do right now. I had not heard from Kendall either. I lay on the couch all sprawled out. Watching Michael's movie, he loved "Peter Pan" a classic. I loved that movie to.

I was eating my popcorn I made in the microwave. And tried to keep my mind off missing Michael. I could write. But my mind and heart was not into it right now.

I watch the screen in the huge living room of Michael's. The built-in movie theatre. The one he created. I loved this place. But it did not feel like home without my husband in it. Coming home lonely. Going to bed lonely. It was a sad life.

Maybe I could try to call Michael again. If I just heard his voice, then maybe I would feel a little better. Right? That could not hurt. I put the movie on pause.

Then get up from my chair. I head to the kitchen to call Michael on the phone. Hoping he would answer this time. No matter how late it was there for his time.

The phone rings. Then rings. Nothing.....

♡♪♬♪♡

"Renee?" I hear him say.

After I hang up the phone. Did I want to hear Michael's voice so badly that I was imagining him talking to me? I shake my head. I go to pick up the phone to call again. I feel a hand on top of mine making me hang up the phone. I gasp then turn around. There he was. Michael! A happy cry escapes my lips. I rush to his embrace. He pulls me in his arms for a hug.

"Oh, Michael I have missed you so much!" I gush as I squeeze him hard.

He laughs as he holds me tightly. "I missed you! Why do you think I am here?" he asks. "I missed you and had to get home"

"But what about your tour?" I ask him.

"Screw the tour. I need you" he says. "You are the most important thing in the world to me. I had to come to you" he promises me. He kisses me on the lips.

"I love you so much" I vow as I kiss him back.

"I love you Michael!" I gasp as I sit up in my chair. The Peter Pan movie was nearly over. I had fallen asleep. It had all been only a dream.

♡♪♬♪♡

I sigh as I lean back in my chair. To bad that dream was not real. I sure missed my husband. There was no way he was going to ditch his tour though for me. He cared to much for his fans to do that. I needed some coffee.

That way I could stay up and finish writing this book and head on my way to be with my husband. He needed me. I could tell. I head to the kitchen and made some coffee. The doorbell rings. Was that really Michael??

Or was my imagination getting the best of me right now?

I rush to the door to open it. I swing the door open. There was a delivery man with an arm full of red roses. He smiles then looks down at a clip board. "Are you Mrs. Renee Jackson?" he asks me.

"I am she why?" I ask him.

"Please sign here. And here" he demands as he hands me a clip board.

"Who are these from?" I ask him.

He hands me the roses then shrugs'. "Not sure look at the card in there" he demands. "We just delivery them" he chuckles.

I take the card out of the flowers. As I do, they are bringing more and more flowers in the house.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Wait! What are you doing?" I laugh.

"These are for you miss. We have to drop them off here. We were ordered to" the delivery man tells me.

I glance down at the card from my flowers as more flowers were pouring in. "Dear Renee, I miss you so very much. My heart cannot begin to tell you how deeply I miss you right now. The only comfort I have is knowing you are back home missing me just as much as I miss you. Enjoy the flowers my love. For you. All my love Michael" it read.

Happy tears come to me. What a romantic man!

Soon the whole living room was flooded with roses. All over the place. I laugh as I brush back tears of joy. He missed me to.

That brought me so much comfort. It really did. Then as the delivery people were leaving the phone rings. I wander over to answer the phone. I set the roses down on the counter.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi baby" I hear his voice.

"Michael wow you did not have to get me so many flowers! It is like a garden in here!" I laugh.

"I am glad you got my delivery. I was wanting to show you how much I care. And love you" he says to me.

"Well you sure did. I was missing you so much. I had a dream about you" I admit.

He laughs. "Oh yeah a sexy dream?" he jokes.

"Not really but it was romantic" I admit.

"Tell me more" he demands.

"Well I was trying to call you on the phone like I had earlier. And then you show up. Right out of the blue. Just to see me. I guess I am missing you so much" I sigh. "That made me dream about you" I laugh.

"I have been dreaming about you to" he admits.

"You have?" I ask him.

"Yes, I have. I wake up and you are not in my bed. It is lonely without you here" he says to me sweetly.

"I love you so much Michael. Thank you again for the flowers" I say to him.

"I love you to Renee. With all my heart. We will be together again soon" he promises me.

I sigh. "I am nearly done with my writing. Then I will send it off to my publisher. And I will be there beside you as soon as I can be" I vow.

"I would love that baby" he tells me.

He yawns. He was tired.
Who knew what time it was where he was.

"Mike you better go to sleep sweetheart" I say to him. "You need your rest"

"Are you sure?" he worries.

"I am sure. I love you. Have sweet dreams" I tell him.

"You to my love. I love you. Sweet dreams" he answers back before we hang up the phone.

I smile then go to place the flowers into a vase with water. I was such a lucky woman. I had the best husband in the world. I was never going to take that for granted either. I had to get to Michael as soon as I could. He did need me. And I needed to be with him. Then things would be right in the world again. 

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|