Chapter 21

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

I was spending my last day here at Neverland before we headed off on the tour. I know Michael and I talked about waiting to make love until during the tour. But I loved him so much. When we were on tours, we were so busy. It always seemed like someone wanted something from Michael. And he had little time for me.

But right now, we had time for one another. It was just going to be the two of us. Why not now? Why wait? I was being silly about my scar. Waiting.

When Michael said he did not care about my scar. The scar was a huge issue in my head was all. I could not let it control my life. And that was what I was letting it to. Control me.

As Michael said he went through the same thing back during the time he was burnt on the Pepsi ad. He struggled. And was worried about what others thought of him all the time. He understood the pain that I was enduring.

I take a deep breath and I was ready to pull up my big girl panties and make love to the man I loved more than anything in the world. I wanted to show Michael how much love I had to give to him.

I search the house for him. I could not find him. I spot one of the maids who was cleaning in the kitchen. "Where is my husband? Michael? Have you happened to see him?" I ask her.

"Mr. Jackson is outside on the back-deck Mrs. Jackson" she informs me.

"Thank you so much" I gratefully tell her.

♡♪♬♪♡

I rush out to the back door. I should have known. Michael always loved to be outside. Alone in the nature. He loved to admire it. Be alone in his thoughts.

Away from the world. That was when he could get to be really creative. And make some wonderful music. I find him soon after walking around on the back deck. He was sitting in one of the seats and enjoying a cup of coffee. He looked deep in thought as he looked out at the sky. I reach over touching his arm.

"Michael!" I greet him warmly.

He smiles then sets his mug down on the deck. He pulls me in his embrace. He plants a kiss on my lips. "Michael, I have something important I want to tell you" I begin to say. Nervousness comes back to me.

"Go ahead Renee. You can tell me anything" he vows.

I smile up at his handsome face. "I am ready" I declare.

"Huh?" he asks making a confused face.

I wrap my arms around his neck. Running my fingers in his lock of curls. "I want you. I want you to make love to me" I whisper shyly.

"Are you sure?" he asks me. "I agreed I could wait as long as you wanted me to"

"I know you had. But here is the thing. I was thinking. When we are on tours it gets so busy. We hardly have time for each other. You were always busy with someone. I was helping you. And we did not have time to spend with one another. How would we find the time to be together on the tour?" I worry.

Just Good Friends ❣︎ [Michael Jackson]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें