Prolouge

I opened my eyes and breathed out harshly, moving in slight discomfort as the breeze went through my opened window only to hit my warm skin. My foot moved across the edge of the wooden chair beneath my feet slowly. I turned my head to the portrait of my first dead lover. I smiled. Now after all I've done, the sins I've committed, this will be my last.
Now I won't have to see your smiling face ever again.
I was overflowing with bliss.
And with that, I swung my foot off the chair, and used the second to kick the chair out from under me. My humanly instincts kicked in, commanding me to struggle. I realized I hadn't taken my eyes off of my dead lovers portrait and that I was still smiling. I felt my body become tired.
It was giving up, finally.
My body went numb and I stopped thinking.

Danielle opened her eyes to be met with a man with Snow White skin and blonde hair. He smiled at her. " Hello dear, what's your name!" She was shocked at how demonically dark yet smooth and light his voice seemed. It was entrancing. " Danielle Sal-" " Danielle Sallow! I've been waiting what feels like ages for you to get down here! You are quite well known, ya know." " No, I didn't.. Who are you?" She has already identified the area as Hell by the huge pentagram in the red sky. He grinned, white shark teeth on display.
" Why dear, I'm Lucifer!"

Lucifer provided Danielle, who took on the name of Midnight from her killer nickname, with all sorts of information and even weapons to get a heads up but she refused. She wanted to climb up the latter of power herself. Midnight had climbed up to the tops of the charts in weeks, becoming almost as feared as higher demons. But that changed.

On the day of the extermination Midnight refused to hide with a worried Lucifer and a woman who was courting him, Lilith, in his castle because that 'made her dependent'.
Our voluptuous murderer wandered the alleys around the huge city of death until she saw winged creatures make their way in, killing demons in their sight.

On the other side of town Lilith frowned slightly as she watched Lucifer worry over Midnights safety, watching through cameras around the city.

An angel swooped down at the sight of our lovely blue haired demon in an attempt to slaughter her but she was faster. Using powers she gained from murdering higher skilled demons she fought the angel to its death, not appearing very drained.

That was the day Midnight became as feared in hell as she was above ground.