Chapter 33

Kalliyah's POV

"Okay great, let's have dinner," Alex said with a big grin on his face. He then took up the bell that was on the table and rang it.

After a few seconds Santiago came out of a corner wearing a white shirt with a black tie and black pants, in his hands was a platter. So, Santiago was a part of Alex's plan. He came in front of me with the platter.

He smiled at me and I return his smile. "Buenas Noches, Soy Santiago de Pablo. I'm your server for tonight."

I laughed then he opened the platter, on it was an envelope. I look at it not certain of what I should do.

"Go ahead take it." Alex voiced assured me. I place my hands in the platter and I take out the sealed envelope. Santiago bowed then went back to the secret corner in which he came from.

I used my finger and pulled the seal to open the envelope, inside was a red and white paper. I took it up and start to read its contents.

Thou steal my heart,

Thou capture my soul.

Without thou, I can never be whole.

You're my Juliet and I'm your Romeo

I'll go to the grave with you,

If that's where you go.

You're my Hazel Grace and I'm your Gus,

Not even cancer can separate us.

You're my Savannah and I'm your John

I'll continue writing my letters because

It's with you my heart belongs.

You're my Allie and I'm your Noah

No money can make me love you any lower

I'll fight for you even if you had another lover

You're my Margaret and I'm your Andrew,

I'll stay with you even though all the pain you've put me through

You're my Bella and I'm your Edward.

Life everlasting with you, I look forward.

Kalliyah, you're the best of me.

Love Alexander Carter.

I lift my hands and wipe the tears that were strolling down my face. I look up at Alex who was just looking at me. Just looking in his eyes, I could see his love for me. I swallow. Did he write this poem? If he did he managed to make mention of all my favourite books and movies, the poem is beyond beautiful. I look up at him and smile.

"I love you." I let the words out of my mouth, how can I not love him?

He smiles, "I love you too, very much." He lifts my hands up to his lips and kissed it. Let's eat dinner." He reached for the bell and ring it.

This time Alliyah was the one who came out. I should have known she would be apart of this too, She smiled at me. "Good night, My name is Alliyah Bisson and I'm your second server for tonight." She placed a bowl with biscuits in front of us then bowed and left us alone.

I smile. They organized this dinner very well because Alliyah was in the same suit as Santiago and she looked extremely gorgeous in it. Everything looks too good to be true.