"Sure, I'd be delighted. Anything to make my sister happy. I've hurt her too and I need to make it up to her as much as you do."

"Great, you can start helping now. I need you to tell me some of the things she likes."

"Well, that's easy. She likes to paint and read." Ally replied.

"Any specific book that she likes to read," Luke asked.

"Oh yes, she like Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet. She loves Nicolas Sparks and Faults In Our Stars."

"Great, let's make a poem that will rock her world," Santiago said happily.

"Yes, but I also need to tell you about my plans for the night." I had the date all planned out in my mind, every detail of how I wanted it to happen. I want everything to be perfect.

"I'm all ears." Alliyah marvelled.

Kalliyah POV

I yawned and stretched my hands. I had a great sleep. I dreamt about being on a cruise in the Caribbean with Alex. It was romantic, we made sweet love on the deck of the ship in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep. Alex told me how much he loved me then the dream ended suddenly.

As I opened my eyes slowly I noticed someone hovering over me, I jumped up quickly and I held my hands to my chest.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry sweetheart." Alex mumbled at he reached out to touch me.

"It's okay." I sigh. Why is he in my room? "Why are you here?" I asked trying not to sound so bad, my memory still hasn't recovered so I have no memory of him or our previous relationship. No matter how great he treated me, I'll always be a little hesitant.

His face looked hurt but he quickly covers it with a smile. I love his smile, even the fake ones.

"I came here to look at you sleeping. Have I ever told you that you look like an angel when you wake up?" I smiled, he's so sweet. He is probably the best boyfriend ever. He's done everything to make me happy. He bought ice-cream for us, he rubbed my foot until I fell asleep last night. What I found weird is that he hasn't kissed me, not even once. I kissed him on his cheeks but that's the only contact we've really made except for holding hands. He was taking things slow and I don't mind, after all, I still have a memory lost. Deep down, I know I have feelings for him. We have a connection.

I'm starting to feel my stomach turn when he smiles at me, when he holds my hand. I know deep in my heart that I was crazy for him once and I'm starting to fall for him again and I don't mind, not one bit. He's great.

I reach for his cheeks and caress it. "Thank you. You're so sweet to me."

"Of course, I am. I love you and only you."

"I know, you've only told me a million times," I stated between laughs.

"That's because you're my heart and I can't afford to lose my heart again." He looked at me with a sad smile. Again? Did he lose his heart once before? He lost me.

"Again? What happened?" I query. There were many questions going through my mind about our relationship but I never voiced them. Maybe I should start asking more questions.

I watch as he moved his hands to his neck and rub it. He sighs then answer, "That's a long story, we'll talk about it next time. Come on, get out of bed and get a shower, we going to have a long day today." He quickly changed the subject, why was he avoiding my question? Didn't he know I'd find out eventually? The doctor said my memory would come back gradually, fully in a few months.

I shook my head, I should focus on the present. "What will we be doing?"

"First, I'm taking you to the Empire State Building then we're going to meet up with your sister and Santiago at a secret location."

"Great, I'm spending the day with the persons closest to me. It's going to be a great day." I smiled up at him.

"You will." He said as he slowly came off my bed. "We are leaving in thirty minutes, meet me downstairs in fifteen for a light breakfast. Santiago is cooking. Please don't be late."

"Am I ever late?" I smirk.

"Good point." He smiled as he exits my room.

An hour later, we were standing in front of the Empire State Building. I looked up at the skyscraper, in awe. I turn to look at Alex who was already staring at me. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." I said in a high pitch sound.

"Great, cause we're going up." he took my hands in his and we walked to the entrance. After we entered when I looked around, it was crowded, I guess it would be. Everyone wants to see the view at the top. I was dying to see it too. I held his hands tightly, with a smile. I'm so excited about this. Alex told me that a few months ago I told him that I'd never been to the Empire State Building before and that's why he took me today. To fulfil something on my bucket list.

The tour guide started to tell us a little history about the building, "There are 102 floors in the Empire State Building. 1050 feet is 86th floor and that is for the observatory. It weighs 365000 tons." Visitors awed, including me. Alex stayed silent with his eyes close. I smiled as I look at him. His hair slightly brushing his forehead. I had the urge to move it, so I did. He opened his eyes in shock but as he notices me, his eyes soften.

"Sorry."

"It's okay, love." He then held my hands then closed his eyes.

I didn't turn my head from his face. I admire him more. He's beautiful, not what you'll use to describe a man but he is. Not just physically but in every other way. Ever since I've woken from my coma he has shown me nothing but love and he utters it daily. My heart rate increases whenever he's around, my palms get sweaty and I can't help but smile. Though sometimes he's a little weird, like this morning. I know he loves me, but I never knew anyone can love someone as much as he loves me. The question is Does the old me feel the same way?

The new me definitely does.

I think so.

My heart tells me so.