Chapter 31: All Dressed Up

Start from the beginning

I opened each pic and stared at them. Wow, that Namjoon guy looked kinda intimidating. Jungkook looked like he was 12 lol. The guy with the pink hair was so fair skinned and pretty. After looking the pics over I showed them to Hailey and Anna.

"Holy shit... that Namjoon guy looks like a DADDY. And you said he's going to be rapping tonight? Wait, didn't you say he's kind of a big deal over in Korea," Hailey asked, grabbing my phone and staring at his pic.

"Apparently so. Yoongi said he was instrumental in getting him started at the Underground, and apparently this guy is going to be the special guest tonight, rapping during the intermission," I said.

Hailey hummed and then looked at the other pictures. "This kid Jungkook looks super young. Is he wearing makeup?! Wait, so is the pink haired guy Jimin. He's pretty. Fuck, all of them are cute. JK has a face like a little bunny rabbit don't you think???? Namjoon has skin the color of honey, damn. Jimin looks really white but that's probably just the flash. I wonder if wild hair color and makeup is common with Yoongi and his friends or something," Hailey wondered.

Hailey passed the phone to Anna, who scrolled through the pics as well. "Jungkook looks my age or a little older. I bet he's probably 16. He's really cute."

Anna handed the phone back to me. 

"Yeah I guess beauty products are common for guys to wear in South Korea, especially BB cream and other products like face-masks. I see heavier products on K-Pop Idols, but Yoongi said his friend JK here does his own makeup every day - full eye-shadow and eyeliner. Yoongi even has makeup, I've seen him wearing eyeliner before," I said.

"Yep, that's true. He had eyeliner on the other day when he was at my house," Anna shared.

"Wow," Hailey said, grabbing my phone again. "Well I think they look hot with makeup on. Damn, if I had my own Korean guy like this Namjoon I'd do his makeup for him and then do mine, ha!"

"Well we don't know if Namjoon wears makeup often or even likes it. Seems like Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi don't mind it. Wait, let me text Yoongi and see if he has any other pics of him wearing makeup," I said. I took back my phone and sent him a text.

4:32 p.m.      Me: Baby, do you have any other pictures of you wearing makeup? We are talking about how hot Korean guys are in makeup and I was thinking you looked the hottest <3 <3 <3

4:35 p.m.      My Man: LOL Sure. I told the guys you said this and they started laughing. JK just pulled out his makeup bag and is reapplying his eyeliner. He said he's gonna look good for you ladies tonight. He's 16...he works hard trying to get the ladies 😉

4:36 p.m. My Man: Here you go baby:

 My Man: Here you go baby:

This was taken last year. We went to the market after a rap battle in South Korea and went crazy with the whipped topping. JK (Jungkook) did my makeup that night.