randy - bad boy

requested by
Anouk_1206
—————
andys pov
before school i was sitting on the bleachers near the football feild doing a few maths questions on my phone, i wasn't very good but i enjoyed it. i heard the blow of a whistle and the football players walk off the feild, i watch as rye (aka the school badboy) looks at me, he smiles? i wasn't sure it was at me but i smile back just in case.

i meet up with brook at lunch as usual and as we were walking to the corner of the room i'm pinned against the wall, i shut my eyes tight and expect to be punched or kicked but instead i'm out down.

"i- uh sorry. friday night 6pm movies, me and you, don't be late" rye. rye fuckig beaumont. the school BAD BOY just told ME, short awkward andy fowler that he's taking me on a date. WHAT?!

"oh my god andy-" brook started

"don't even start" i said

"but"

"NO"

*time skip to the date cause i'm boring and lazy*

as i got closer to the movies i saw him waiting, he had his hair as usual but he was wearing a shirt and black skinny jeans, usually he'd wear a leather jacket and tracksuit bottoms (sweatpants/joggers) they didn't go together but he made them work.

"you look nice" he said breaking the silence.

"um thank you, so do you" he took my hand and led me inside.

"do you mind watching frozen 2, i haven't seen it yet" oh my god- bad boy is a softie it's so cliche.

"i haven't seen it yet either" i lied, i saw it the day it came out.

"okay great, do you want popcorn? what drink do you want?"

"um we could share a popcorn? i'll have a coke please" i said getting out my wallet, causing him to take it from me and put it in his back pocket.

"you sir, aren't paying on this date" he smiled and i'm pretty sure i blushed...

————————
sorry this is short everytime i try to write again my life seems to take a downfall but i want to build myself up and get myself into my old creative outlets :)

note: i don't write mikey anymore and i don't write jack i don't feel comfortable writing them with the members of the band anymore please respect that, thank you ❤️ i still love them both so so so much and will continue to support them just not in my fanfiction