Bronny - Catching feelings

Dedicated to MeganCobban bc I love her ❤️😂

Brook's POV
"So you want us to fake a relationship?"

"Okay, kind of, but you don't have to do anything, just be, couple-y? With eachother"
Andy explained. "Like me and Rye"

"But then I feel like I'm leaving Jack out"

"Can you just do it?"

"Fine" I huff and walk back into my bedroom, laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey brookie" I hear Jacks voice and then feel my bed dip. "What's up, you look sad"

"Andy wants me to pretend to be in a relationship with sonny because the fans like it when we're 'together' or something. But I don't want to because I don't like leaving you out" I can feel myself heating up from the anger.

"Brookie, you only have to do it in camera, not off camera, and I don't mind. I think is acctually quite cute when you guys are 'together'" he smiles, making me smile.

"Thanks, I just want to make sure that you know you're my best friend, anything that happens between me and Sonny isn't us. We're best friends. Not me and Sonny."

"Yes brookie I know." He slaps my chest "RIGHT, Lets go make some food"

*time skip brought to you by hervey*

"Hey Sonny, did Andy tell you the thing?"

"Um yeah, I mean I don't mind doing it if you don't..."

"Y- yeah I don't mind" I smile.

-
For the next few days sonny and I are touchy-feely in the vlogs and call eachother baby, or my boy, a lot. We didn't tell the fans we were dating, just made it look like we are, left some clues...
-

|bronny on live in brooks room|
"Super gorgeous sexy baby" We'd been live for about 20 minutes and it was already getting weird.

"You're my super gorgeous sexy baby" We're both just as weird as eachother though.

Sonny started reading out some comments.

"Favourite thing about each of the boys, Brook you wanna go first"

"Yeah go on, okay um- Andy, he's caring and he likes to make sure everyone is happy, even when we piss him off. Rye... is... I quite like his outlook on life, and he does cool flips." I laugh. "Jack's always there for me, he's my best mate, and Sonny is just as weird as I am" We smile at eachother. "Your turn bro" 'bro' I knew he hated that, but he just talked.

"Okay so, Andy has this mind that works in such a unique way, the way he thinks about life and writes songs amazes me. Rye- yeah Rye's good doing his tricks and stuff. Rye's a good cook aswell he makes a mean pasta. Jack's also a good cook. Jack's like, under the radar, he keeps to himself. He's good for chats though, he loves a good chat about random stuff I reckon. And Brook, yeah we're both just weird. But Brook walks into a room and everyone is instantly happier, he's honestly the light in any situation. He's a good one." Neither of us had realised that we were staring at eachother, only inches apart.

I glanced at the screen for a second and the comments all said "kiss", so I did. I kissed him. It was a quick peck. But I kissed him. Laughing after.

"Right I think we'd better come off" Sonny said half laughing in disbelief of what had just happened. He said goodbye and ended the live. I had flopped back onto my bed. He joined me.
"Brook?" His voice was quiet.

"Yeah?"

"I- um- I liked it" he whispered turning his head towards me.

"Me too" I turned my body onto its side, propping myself up on my elbow. I let my free hand rest on his cheek.

He moved closer to me, leaning up slightly making our lips brush. I closed my eyes, closing the gap. I shifted myself so that I straddled him, sitting us up slightly. My legs either side of his. His hand made its way to my hair, the other to my waist. My hands resting around his neck.

We parted after about 30 seconds.

"Brook?" Sonny asked breathless. I nod. "I think I'm catching feelings"

"Me too" I rest my head against his, a permanent smile on both of our faces
——————
I keep writing the same kissing scenes and I'm sorry I don't know how to do anything else 😭😂

Anyway, an ending where they don't cuddle up in bed huh 😂

Any requests?