Jarvey- Fight- Part 2

Harvey's POV

"Somewhere you are not" I spat. I turned round and went to Rye. I needed comfort and I knew he'd give it to me.

"Rye?" I say quietly as I get to our shared room.

"Yes?" He was still looking at his book.

I walked over and took his book, placing it on the side with the book mark in it. I lay onto Rye and cuddled into him.

"What happened?" He asked softly, putting his arms around me.

"Me and Jacky had an argument..."

"It's fine. You guys are made for eachother and I know it will be okay."

I fell asleep in Rye's arms with him rubbing circles into my back.

*Time skip brought to you by Mindy who are else where, probably baking and singing*

I woke up about 2 hours later, Rye had moved so I went into the kitchen. I see Jack on the couch, he hasn't noticed me so I just walk up. Sit next to him and before he can say anything I hug him.

"I'm sorry Jacky... I didn't have to shout earlier... I'm so sorry" I say, muffled because my face is shoved into his hoodie.

"It's okay Harvs. I shouldn't have shoved all of my stuff into the corner anyway..." he said, kissing w on the head.

"Can we go and watch a film?"

"Yeah sure." He go up offering his hand to me. I linked our fingers together and we went to the Rarvey room. We sat on my bed and watched 'Shrek' because it's art and we fell asleep cuddling.

---------
Haii
Did you like it? I hope you did...
Requested by roadtripwdw_fan 💕

MORE REQUESTS COMING SOON!!