Jarvey - whispers and kisses

Jack's POV

That's it. I'm done. I hate sharing a room with Brooklyn. I hate it. He's messy. He's loud. AND he always takes my clothes. I storm out of the room after my argument with Brook and go straight to Harvey's room.

I flop myself on the bed and go to sleep. He comes back tonight but he'll probably sleep on the couch... Although I hope he doesn't...

I lay still. I didn't want to sleep, but I closed my eyes non-the-less and let my thoughts take over.

After what felt like hours I heard the door creek open, a coat ruffling and then the bed dipped. "Oh Jack" I felt his arm go around my waist and he rubbed his nose on the back of my neck. It was cold. I flinched but pretended to still be sleeping.

"Goodnight" he pressed a light kiss to my neck. I smiled but I was facing the wall so he didn't see. After a few moments his breathing evened, I assumed he was asleep so I turned in his grasp. I examined his facial features. He was beautiful. At least, he was in my eyes.

"How can I even like you. There's no chance that you'd ever like me. You're probably straight, dating Loren anyway..." I hadn't realised I was thinking out loud until I felt a hand moved to my cheek and a soft kiss on my lips.

It took me less than a second to realise what was happening until I kissed back. We pulled away but our faces still close.

"I like you too"

I smiled, burying my face into his chest and falling asleep.

"Loren? Bitch I'm so gay" was the last thing I heard before falling into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------
Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Lmao sorry.
I had to purge last sentence I'm laughing at my own writing 😂

-Alex💘