Brandy - more than anything in the world

{Based in the flat before RT2.0}

Brook's POV

Me, Rye, Mikey and Andy were sitting in the Mindy room. I wish it was the Brandy room.

Andy and I have been dating for about 2 months now. But we haven't told anyone. I want to tell people because everyone ships Randy... nobody ships Brandy. It hurts a little sometimes because Andy spends more time talking about him and Rye in vlogs, lives of on Twitter that he barely ever mentions me...

Currently, me and mikey are sat on the couch watching football and Randy were in the kitchen, making dinner. The was being really flirty and affectionte with him, probably because he didn't know we were together. I roll my eyes and go on my phone.

I check instagram to talk to some roadies. And the first thing that pops up? RANDY
Scroll
RANDY
Scroll
Jacklyn...

It's never Brandy?? WHY ISN'T IT BRANDY.

I stormed out of the flat and went to sit outside. I ended up sitting in the bottom of the stairs realizing is forgotten my keys and not wanting to go back up.

10 minutes after leaving the flat I hear someone coming down the stairs. Assuming it's a neighbour, I ignore it. Until someone sits next to me and leans their head on my shoulder.

I sniffle and look to the side to see that it's Andy.

"I'm sorry Brookie" he wrapped his arms around my torso and I wrapped one arm around his back.

"You don't need to be" my voice is rough from the crying.

"I do. I'm the one who doesn't want to tell people about us and then I go and let Rye flirt with me." He paises for a second and I feel him take a deep breath. "I want to tell the boys..."

I look at him in the eyes and I see that he is serious. "R-really?"

"Yeah... we can go and do it now..."

"Are you definitely sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. I love you Brooklyn. More than anything in the world. I'd rather tell everyone and be able to hug and kiss you in public and have the possibility of a few dickheads hate me than what we have now..."

I smiled at his comment.

"I love you too" I missed him, it lasted for a few seconds until he pulled away, placing his forehead into mine.

"Let's do this..."

We went upstairs hands intertwined ready to tell the boys...

---
Okay. So I know it's been a while... oops

The prompt/request didn't say they told the boys so I kinda didn't say they did... I put that they were going to but whatever.

Also, so many people have added this book to their libraries and it's got over 2k views!! Thank you so much!!!

-alex