one

Montana.

"Let's just not go" I cried out to Noah, begging him to not make me go to the one place I hated the most.

"Montana, Princess, I already told you- I'm not going to let anything happen to you" he promised me slowly, rubbing my head gently as I leaned on his arm.

"Just let me die" I cried.

"No Montana, relax." He spoke calmly.

Noah was my twenty one year old Godfather and recently named legal guardian.

And I am Montana, from Ohio, and I have stage three ovary cancer.

But I also have no trust in doctors due to sexual assault from a doctor three years ago.

I'd rather die than trust another doctor

We've already moved doctors four times due to neither Noah nor myself liking them or the way they acted around me, and we had read the reviews on this guy, he seemed caring and trustworthy, but I still wasn't going to like him, I promise you that.

"We have to go in now, Tana" Noah spoke slowly, making me slowly wipe my tears before nodding in agreement, whining but yet following him inside.

Noah.

I checked her in at the receptionist before filling out ass tons of papers and bringing it back to her.

I sat back beside Montana, seeing her staring into space as her knee bounced at a rapid pace.

I took her hand into my own, comforting her through that, knowing she didn't want to talk.

"Montana Jackson" a nurse called, making us both stand, where she followed close behind me.

The nurse brought us into an exam room, where I stood beside Montana as she sat on the bed.

"Is there anyway I could talk to the doctor before he comes in here?" I asked as Montana grabbed my hand, making the nurse look to me.

"He typically just goes from room to room- so it's hard to catch him before he is coming straight in here, but I can make sure to get a message to him if you want to tell me" she spoke slowly.

I didn't want to tell her, I wanted to be able to talk to him and feel him out by myself before even letting him near her.

"No- I can just-" "you can tell her" Montana almost whispered, not looking to me.

I looked to her to make sure, seeing her send me another small nod, making me clear my throat.

"Montana was sexually assaulted by a doctor a few years ago, so she's very hesitant and nervous" I explained slowly, watching the sympathy take over her entire stance.

"Okay, I'll be sure to make sure he gets that message, I'm sorry that you had to go through that, but I assure you, Doctor Hemmings won't do anything that would make you even remotely uncomfortable" she spoke, making me slowly nod.

I like she way she handled that.

She took Montana's blood pressure, temperature, weight and heigh before giving us a nod.

"So your blood pressure is a little high, Doctor Hemmings will check that again most likely once you're more comfortable, he's also going to check your pulse, and listen to your heart and lungs before moving on, okay?" He smiled lightly.

"Okay" Montana nodded slowly, making her leave with a smile.

She look to me as soon as the door shut.

"I don't want to do this again" she spoke quietly, her voice cracking.

I kissed her head lightly, holding her gently into me.

"I don't either, Princess"

I hated seeing her this scared and nervous every single day, but I wasn't going to watch her die.

I hugged her into me, feeling her relax into me.

"I promise you, I won't let it happen to you" I spoke to her quietly.

About ten minutes later there was a small knock, making Montana immediately sit up, pulling my hand into her own as he opening the door, a smile holding his face.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Hemmings, you can call me Luke" he spoke slowly, extending his hand to me.

"Noah, and this is Montana" I spoke slowly as he extended his hand to her, her immediately shaking it, not wanting to seem rude.

"So before we start, my nurse mentioned some sexual assault from a previous doctor, this is something I would like to discuss before we start doing anything" he spoke calmly.

I liked him.

I nodded slowly, looking to her, seeing her looking to her lap, where her hands laid.

"Basically, it was three years ago, he took advantage of her, and that caused a lot of problems" I summed it up for her, pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Well, firstly I want to apologize- no Doctor should ever but any patient in an uncomfortable position. Second, I know that, especially you being so young and having ovary cancer, I know that this is even more uncomfortable for you and I know that you're probably scared, but I assure you, I won't do anything that you refuse to do, and everything that I do, do- I'll make sure you're comfortable and  okay with." He spoke slowly, focusing to her as she slowly nodded, barely looking to him.

"So, if you're okay, how about we start with redoing this blood pressure?"