CHAPTER 65- FINAL TURN

***6 Months Later****

Jayden had been invited to speak at a program for the awareness of child abuse at his alma mater. He had become a strong advocate for the movement against child and sexual abuse.

Lara had enrolled in the university after resigning. She was no longer Jayden's personal maid.

Dana's relationship with Trent had become serious over the past months. When Dana had introduced Trent to Lara, Lara had revealed that Trent had been her boyfriend in the past whom she had wronged by kissing another boy. However, Trent and Lara had worked out their differences and had closed up on their past peacefully.

Parker, who had been acquitted for having stabbed a man with a claim of self-defence, had been released on a reduced bail after a preliminary hearing had been held.

Katy had been accepted into the university of her choice as well.

And Emma had come out to her twin sister, Ella, who had been taken aback by the revelation of her sister's sexuality. She had been hesitant to form a conversation with Emma after the confession, but had eventually formed a closer bond with her sister, noting that it had taken a lot of strength and courage to have revealed her biggest secret. And that no matter what, she was still her sister.

***

Mr. Benson woke up after his message notification had sounded.

He opened the email. After flippantly reading through, he tossed the phone aside and laid back in bed, placing a hand in the brown hair of the woman he lay beside.

She purred, "She's asking for a divorce?"

"Yeah," he yawned.

Smirking, she remarked, "Good," and he returned her smirk.

"Brie, you little devil." He planted a kiss on her lips.

***

Brie had been living her best life with the man of her dreams. She had been successful in her endeavour to be his only woman.

She had the man all to herself now. She had warned them all.

She always got what she wanted. Mr. Benson was no exception.

He had ended up choosing her, and that was all that mattered.

Walking back to the house Mr. Benson owned after he had been kicked out by Mrs. Benson and she had been fired by the woman, a smirk adorned her full lips. She had a surprise for him tonight. She was wearing a red lace bra and pant beneath the coat she had on.

As she sauntered towards his room up the numerous stairs, she envisioned what she would do to him. She mentally scanned through several interesting sex positions. She had heard of this sex position; the eagle. It would be included in the list of positions they would try tonight. She would definitely turn him into a mad man tonight.

She reached the door and just as she was about to open it, she heard something. A voice. Soft, feminine, choked.

That was surely not the voice Mr. Benson owned.

Placing her ear on the door, her heart raced irrationally as soft moans from the other side of the door sank into her.

There was no way...

If this man dared to cheat on her, God have mercy, someone would fucking die tonight. She swore it.

Someone would die tonight.

Brie pushed open the door and laid raging eyes on Mr. Benson with a blonde woman who had her mouth full with Mr. Benson's wood, her naked rear sticking out into the air.