慈 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Start from the beginning

Swipe

❤️   |   💬|   ↗️                                                        📥Dallasimani 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝖺😝

❤️ | 💬| ↗️ 📥
Dallasimani 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝖺😝.
Tap to view.

Itssss.nii as you should.
dallasimani ❤️❤️

"You still talking shit?"

"Ain't ever gonna stop." I looked up.

"Well get the fuck up and get dressed."

"No." I waved him off and rubbed my back against the covers.

"Okay." He said before grabbing his hoodie and sliding it over his head. "I be back."

"Yo eyes.." I told him before sitting up and getting on my knees.

"They stable." He waved me off. "I'll call you if i need you. Come lock the door."

"Ima go." I got off the bed.

Was lowkey nervous because his eyes don't function well at night.

"Nah stay here i got it." He opened the bed room door walking out. "Come lock the door."

I narrowed my eyes before sliding on some joggers and my slides, grabbing my PINK hoodie. "Im go-"

"You said you ain't wanna go. Always stick with yo first mind." He said as he walked to the front door. "Yo second mind gonna lead you somewhere you don't wanna be."

He opened the door. "I'll be ight."

"...okay." I hesitated. "Call me if you need me."

"And will." He waved me off while unlocking his door.

I waited until he pulled off to close and lock the door.

» 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁«

Three hours no call no text... he's fine. I thought to myself because technically he said "I'll call you if i need you" he probably just I don't need me.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen grabbing the box gushers out the cabinet and opening it.

I took a few packs out before going back to the couch looking at the time on the alarm clock.

𝟹:𝟺𝟻

Going on the fourth hour. He problems just went home he technically doesn't live here right?

I had this thing where i got connected to people easily. My grandmother used to do the same thing. She was a loving person and loved everybody, me on the other hand, I treated people i cared for like shit. Not intentionally just because nobody cared for me the same way i cared for them.

When i got attached, people either left or just ran me through the dirt so I kept my feelings in and never told anybody how i felt.

Somebody started banging on my front door furiously causing me to scrunch my face up. I stood up and walked over to the door and looked out the peephole seeing cole.

"What do you want?"

"Man open the door."

I hesitated but opened it anyways. He was standing outside with no jacket on or anything and it was raining.

"You're gonna catch pneumonia." I pointed at him stepping aside but he just stood there.

"Put yo jacket on we gotta go to the hospital."

"What for?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yo just put yo damn jacket on! We ain't got time to play the 'guess what' the fuck?"

"Im not going then." I was about to close the door until he said...

"Tecc got in a car crash bro, come on!"

My stomach dropped into my ass. See this that shit.

 See this that shit

██████████████████████

Yeah I can't make everything
peaches and cheese.

Imagine tecc being legally blind
and paralyzed. 😦

Anyways 130+ votes? Yeth bith!

██████████████████████