Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three

Start from the beginning

Narcissa hugs you, leaving Draco and you speechless. Her heart melts by looking at such a beautiful couple, and your beautiful baby bump is an extra bonus.

—It's nice to meet you, darling —she replies.

—It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Malfoy.

—Where is father? —Draco asks.

—He is in the Ministry, but he will be back soon —Narcissa answers.

When Lucius returns to the manor, Draco introduces you to him:

—Father, this is (Y/N) (Y/L/N), my fiancee.

—It's nice to meet you, Mr. Malfoy —you shake his hand firmly.

—I see my son has a good taste, Ms. (Y/L/N) —Lucius replies and you smile shyly. Scorpius starts kicking.

—Excuse me —you place your hands on your belly.

—Is he kicking, sweetheart? —Draco caresses your belly tenderly.

—Yes baby —you tell him sweetly.

Lucius and Narcissa look at each other, smiling shyly. They can feel the love between Draco and you, so they change their minds...

Later, it's time to go to your house. Your mum gasps by looking at you and your prince, and covers her mouth with her hands in surprise. She gives you a big hug. The baby kicks.

—Oh my God! —Your mum exclaims.

—Did you feel that, mum? Scorpius is kicking.

—My God, it's a boy!

—Yes mum. I'm gonna give birth soon.

—My little girl became a woman —tears of joy start filling her eyes. You smile.

—Mum, this is Draco Malfoy, my fiance —you introduce him.

—My God! It's nice to meet you, Draco —she hugs him.

—My pleasure, Mrs. (Y/L/N).

—Who's there? —Your dad asks.

—Look who came back home, honey —your mum answers.

—My baby girl! —Your dad hugs you—. God! Your belly! —You smile.

—I'm gonna give birth soon, dad. It's a boy! —You grab his hand and place it on your belly. The baby kicks—. It's your grandfather, Scorpius.

—What a beautiful name! —You smile and grab Draco's hand, interlocking your fingers with his.

—Dad, this is Draco Malfoy, my fiance.

—It's nice to meet you finally, Draco. I work with your father in the Ministry.

—It's nice to meet you too, Mr. (Y/L/N) —he shakes your dad's hand firmly.

—I didn't expect to find such a beautiful couple. It's very clear how much you've grown up.

—You have our support, darlings —your mum adds. Draco and you look at each other and smile, and squeeze each other's hand.

—I'm moving to his manor, mum and dad. There is enough space for the baby there.

—You may visit us anytime Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N).

—I see you've already decided it. Go ahead —your dad states, smiling shyly...

Two weeks later, you give birth a beautiful healthy boy, white like the snow and blond like the sun, and Draco and you are extremely happy with your beautiful baby boy...