Chapter Seventeen

Edited.
Author's note
Hey guyssss...... I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for 2K readssssss!!!!!!OH MY GOSH. I DIDNT EXPECT TO GET 2K. Anyway, let's get to the story....

....

He plopped his bag at the corner of the room. He ruffled his hair and plopped himself on the bed, sighing. Why did Sebastian act that way towards me? He thought the older would be more happy and shocked to see him so far away from Central City, that it would be a coincidence that they would have met again, not the opposite.

He groaned and rolled from side to side, thinking what would have caused this kinda thing. He then heard a notification on his phone. He took his phone to see the notification. Vanessa?

He immediately got up, pressed the 'ok' button and saw her message.

I need help in my bio homework.....
                                                                                                                                 -Sent 6:15 p.m.-

Seeing her message immediately brought a smile to Barry's face. He felt as if he wasn't forgotten, unlike what happened with his brother. That simple message has washed away all his worries in a second.

Sure! What do you need help in?
                                 -Sent, 6:17 p.m.-

He took out his textbook and notes and laid it in front of him, ruffling his hair, thinking what question she could be stuck in. A small 'ding' signalled that she replied him back. He placed the pencil on his ear, reading.

The question is 'Which part of the ear
does not contribute in distributing the sound waves?'
-Sent, 6:18 p.m.-

Barry immediately began searching his textbook and found the answer almost immediately. "Got it!" He exclaimed. He took the pencil from his ear and circled the answer.

The Eustachian tube.
                              -Sent, 6:22p.m.-

He put his phone on the desk and headed towards the shower. He looked towards his phone and expected a notification. He held it up and saw it. As expected, a notification popped out.

Thank you!! XD
-Sent, 6:30p.m.-

...

Barry woke up late, took all of his books and threw it inside his bag. "Ah shit, I'm late..." He ran out of his room and was going to walk out the door when aunt Madeleine stopped him.

"Woah, woah, hold up." Barry raised a brow as he held his bag by his chin, had a toothbrush in his mouth, and had a comb in his hand.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" As she removed the toothbrush from his mouth. "Can't. Late." That was all she heard from all the mumbling noises he made. "Okay.. Dinner is at 7." She said as she opened the door wide for him.