🥵👌

Did you miss me? You don't need to answer that...unless? Okay I'm very sorry for the wait guys, I know I should have updated sooner but school and life got busy. Well continuing off from the previous chapter!

"Sorry," Bill whispered close to my ear. Causing a shiver to go down my spine. "Little more. Breath baby." He pushed in a little more. My face flushed from embarrassment and pleasure. I close my eyes, my mouth hanging open as he pushed in completely, a sound of pain leaving my lips.

"Dipper?"

"Kiss me."

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I open my eyes leaning in for a kiss. But his head moves back and he slides out slowly, with a smirk. Bills finger tips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touch my skin tingles in a frenzy of static. His hands move over my skin my body has a transitory paralysis, my mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to my left ear and he whispers what's coming next. Suddenly his body is off pause-mode as he slams his hips into me.

A staggered moan left my lips. His thrusts repeating  themselves again and again. Bills lips suddenly find mine, hard and lustful.

The bed creaks along with Bills movements, my moans following behind, and his electoral touches linger over my entire body. His lips trail along my jaw, down to my neck nipping and bitting. His grip around my thighs massage up gripping my hips roughly to the point they'd leave bruises.

He slams against me again hitting a place that draws me closer to the edge. The feeling so good and wild, leaving me moaning for more as I wrap my fingers in Bills golden locks.

"Aah."

Bills lips trail further down. Coating my skin with bites and saliva. He moves his lips to mine again, bitting my lower lip for entrance. My mouth opens as his tongue passes my lips, exploring every corner of my mouth. He ends the kiss first, looking at me love and lust lingering in his eyes. Bills thrust never ending, abusing the same amazing spot.

Another go, another moan, another great way of filling my day. His hand leaves it's grip on my hip and wrapping itself around my throbbing hard dick. He strokes lightly adding more tension and pleasure.

"Aah."

His thrusts bang deeper in me, his hand stoking my dick faster, his lips reconnected to mine still passionate. Bill slams himself into me harder and stronger than before causing us both a release. Mine ending with a scream.

His movements stop as he slides slowly out of me. He makes a move to get up but my arms still wrapped around him hug tighter around his neck.

"Bill one more time?"

A surprise looked covers his features as he looks into my eyes. "You want another round?"

"I'd like that very much."

Bills thighs were on either side of my hips. This time I'm in control, I push him down on his back, saddling him.Licking my lips as I aligned myself to Bills freshly formed hard on. I go down on him slowly, my breath hitching from the little pleasure.

I rode him slowly, his eyes closed as he gripped my thighs, massaging them, soft groans passing by his lips. Suddenly a burst of adrenaline filled my body as I went down on him again, this time harder. I repeated this pace. His dick in me deeper than our previous sexual orientation.

I slammed again. Moans and gasp coming from both of us. Bill followed. Thrusting in me when I went down on him creating a pulchritudinous friction.

His hand wrapped around my dick. Copying the same pace as our thrust. Pushing my closer to my edge. I looked down at him, a heat full smile on my lips.

"Ahhhh! Bill! Oh yea-mmmm!" I release. Flushed as he pinned me down on my back, my wrists held down by one of his hands the other one keeping him up. He pounded into me his dick hitting the same place. Abusing it.

It hurt but I never wanted it to end. I love the feeling of heat covering my body, the way my thighs shake, as I moan myself breathless, and Bill. I loved how Bill hovered over me, his face masked with pleasure, love, and lust.

His hips slammed again, abusing my ass one more time as he stilled and released. A low groan leaving past his lips. He slid out, still hovered over my body, a unknown hunger still in his eyes.

"Bill?"

"Kiss me, Dipper."

I smashed our lips together, our lips molded to the others shape perfectly. We kissed for what seemed like hours- in reality minutes, yet every second was bliss. I parted first. Bitting my lower lip.

"Bill?"

"Mm."

"What are we?"

His eyes opened quickly. Wide and suspicious. "What do you want us to be?"

"Definitely not my pretend boyfriend."

Bills lips formed into a breathtaking smile. Wide, happy, and beautiful.

"Okay. Boyfriend." Bill lowered his head kissing down my neck and lapsing his lips around a pink nub. A moan escaped again.

(Flashback over)

Bill and I had sex five times last night! My face heated as I thought about it, recalling every thrust and moan. Smile and more.

And. And he's my first boyfriend! A smile replaced my frown as I got up from bed. I looked out the window, my index finger tracing my lips. My other hand circling the printed bruise on my hip.

"Mmm he's my boyfriend."

"Who is?"

I turn around to see a naked Bill, smiling I walked over and rested my elbows on his shoulders.

"Bill fucking Cipher." And we kissed again.