Bastard

I finished a few of my sketches in my art book and I kind of had the urges to write something. So I hope you enjoy this chapter.
——————-

—- Bills POV —-

As I watched the two twins talk I couldn't help but listen to their conversation as I followed them.

"Dipper where we going?"

"Mabel be patient it's not like Bills statue is going to pop out of nowhere."

"This may sound crazy but look over to your right." Mabel giggles and points out to Pine Trees right. His eyes following the detection.

"How the heck." He whispers.

"See I was right, surprisingly. But Dipper you have nothing to fear Bill is still here, in the stone? Anyway, I brought Bill a flower." Mabel beams as she sets the white rose at the feet of my statue.

"Do you have anything to say or give him Dipper?"

Pine Tree hesitates for a little before answering Mabel.

"Yea but give me a minute."

"Ok." She stands on her toes and gives Dipper small kiss on his cheek. "Don't do anything stupid geek."

After Mabel was out of sight Dipper began to speak  "Hey Bill. It's been a while huh? Anyway, I came because I was scared that you would still be alive. Apparently your still stone cold, but I also came and agreed to come. Because I'm sorry for all the trouble my family and I have given you. For Grunkle Stan turning you into stone. And for being the kid you hated. So yea. Bye Bill."

Pine Tree just apologized!? To be honest, I should be the one saying my sorries, but that doesn't change my mind about how I feel towards them.

As Dipper turned to go back to the awaiting Mabel. I walked out of my spot from the shadows. "Thanks, Pine Tree. It's been a while, you missed me didn't you. Admit it...Dipperrr."

He stopped as soon as I spoke. Thinking over to what just happened.

This is kinda cute. He slowly faces my as he lips part. "Bill?"

"Yes."

"Bye." He whispers as he walked over to Mabel behind the large tree. "Hey, Mabel lets go."

——— Dippers POV ——-

So the bastard is still alive. So why in the hell is he human?! Does he still contain his powers and is trying to kill us off!?

FUCK!

"Mabel, can you run?"

"Yea why?"

"No reason. Wanna race?"

"Dude you always win. But hell yeah!"

—-an hour later—-

After tuning and walking as fast as we could. Mabel and I finally made it home. I ran up the stairs to my room and slammed the door shut.

"Why the hell is that yellow-faced asshole still alive," I whisper to myself.

"I asked myself why didn't I kill the Pines before they found out how to 'kill me'" A voice I recognized quickly as Bills.

"How did get in my room?"

"I still have few of my powers. I'm lucky Time Baby was generous enough to leave me few of my quirks."

"Well use them to get the hell out."

"I can't. Sadly I still have to stick around, for your ass."

"What do I have to do with you staying or going? Leave it's easy, you have legs now."

"Haha let me explain Pine Tree. Good thing I knew a forbidden spell to regenerate me so I can live, even if somebody found out my weakness and tried killing me. Luckily it worked for me on the first time, but I was captured and punished for my crimes. My punishment was to be the guardian of one or all of the Pines. But I hate all of your asses. Sadly you were the last Pine they told me to take care of, and because I didn't want to take care of all the Pines. The lucky one was you."

"Wow lucky me. So now you're my guardian angel, oh wait more like a Guardian devil."

"This doesn't mean you have to see me. I am just showing you that I am alive and that I'm watching you, but no worries no harm will get near  you and possibly your family."

"Thanks. You can go die now." I point towards the window harshly as I glare at yellow face. "No can do, but I will leave."

———————
This is going to take a while. Like honestly can you feel the hate Dipper has for Bill!? Sorry I just love it...

Don't be silent

Love • Comment • Vote • Share