Chapter?

Hello..
———
Dippers POV

"Thanks. You can go die now." I point towards the window harshly as I glare at yellow face. "No can do, but I will leave."

"Why are you just standing there? Go." I hiss.

"Haha, very funny Pine Tree but I said I will go, but...whenever I please." He smirks as he walks over to my bed and sits.

"Nobody wants your germs, especially where they sleep."

"You sure about that?"

"No, I love your company and your germs! I want you, Bill." I say with full of sarcasm.

Bill got up from his spot on my bed. And walked over to me, his index finger pulling my face up to face the tall figure.

"Um, what the hell?"

"You grew tall, smarter, more mature, but you still have a boyish look."

"Thanks. I least I don't have 100 million-year-old sagging balls." I hiss as I slapped his hand away.

Bill closed the already small gap between us, but he grabbed my neck, I little to tight. "Well, at least I'm not a brat, that still looks 12, no guts, no real balls, and is stupid enough to fall for one's tricks."

"Well I'm not a cold-blooded bastard, that needs to die." I spit in his face and swung for him, the blow I gave him caused Bills head to turn fast and violently to his left.

"You are so dead." He glared. "Spoil alert dickhead, if you touch me in a way that can cause my life to end. Punishment will be sent your way."

"Don't care as long as I put you and your pathetic family to the grave, I'm absolutely fine." His smirk crazy and deadly.

——a few minutes later——

Bills POV

MY eyes flashed red as I threw Dipper out the window. His body falling with a thud, I snapped my fingers and was standing by him.

"Bastard." He hissed as he got up and pounced on top of me like a wild tiger, his fists smashing against my face as I grunt in pain with each blow.

If only I had better quirks besides transportation, strength, and invisibility. WAIT! I have invisibility!

I grabbed the shaking Dipper and was able to throw him off.  He grunted in pain but still got up, barely any scratches on him.

I snapped my fingers again I was invisible. "Can you see me Pine Tree?" He closed his eyes and turned to face another direction, soon opening them again. "I can't see you but I can hear you." He smirked and ran at me.

His weight was on me again. I was grabbing both his wrists and tried to be the one on top.

"You not going to win Bill. Just like last time."

"Thanks for the boost," I growl before pinning him to the ground. Grabbing his neck and squeezing.

"B-Bill?"

"Mm."

"I surrender" He choked for air as I let go of his neck. Flipping my head back with a sigh before getting off Dippers torso.

"Good choice," I smirk as I walk into the shadows near us. "It's been fun, bye Dipperrr."

—————————

You probably hate me for the harm of Dipper but IDC. And a note to my dear friend, peppermint this may become gay sooner than later. Sorry but I'm not.

Don't be silent

Love • Comment • Vote • Share