Apology

Ok I'm depressed I know this stuff takes time but I'm a brat...soooooo spoil me with followers. Haha thanks!
———————-

"TING TING TING!" The most annoying sound jerked me away from my dream.

My eyes soon adjusted to the beam of light sneaking through the slightly opened window. I slid my eyes towards the clock when I realized the time.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath as I got up from the warm bed and headed towards the bathroom, grabbing new cloths and a towel on the way.

I went down the hall to my bathroom and locked myself in the room. Yawning as I turn the shower on, steam soon filling the four walls.

Sleep still swimming in my eyes I took off the remaining fabric, yawning as I pulled my shirt over my head.

As soon as the hot water came into contact with my body, the tiredness swimming in my eyes vanished.

——20 min later——-

As I walked down the steps I tried to ignore the lose bordes. My hand rubbing my pierced ear, as I see the little too excited Mabel run out of her room braiding her long hair out her face.

"Morning bro! Reading for today's first adventure!?" She whisper-yells as she follows me down the steps. "Yeah It's been a while since we done something like this."

"Dipper what's the one thing you regret here in Gravity Falls?"

"I really don't know, how about you?"

"Not glitter bombing this unknown town." Her smile twists into a evil snicker as she opens the back door and skips outside. "Crazy glitter lover."

"Dipper my middle name is crazy glitter bitch! Add the equation you geek."

"Haha very funny.." I roll my eyes as far back as I could throwing my arms up like a zombie. "GLITTER!"

"AHH glitter zombie!" Mabel giggles and runs towards the open dirt road. "Mabel wait!"

————hour later———

"Dipper where we going?"

"Mabel be patient it's not like Bills statue is going to pop out of nowhere."

"This may sound crazy but look over to your right." Mabel giggles and points out to my right. My eyes follow the detection.

"How the heck." I whisper.

"See I was right, surprisingly. But Dipper you have nothing to fear Bill is still here, in the stone? Anyway I brought Bill a flower." Mabel beams as she sets the white rose at the feet of Bills statue.

"Do you have anything to say or give him Dipper?"

"Yea but give me a minute."

"Ok." She stands on her toes and gives me small kiss on my cheek. "Don't do anything stupid geek."

After Mabel was out of sight I said what I've been holding in for the past five years. "Hey Bill. It's been a while huh? Anyway I came because I was scared that you would still be alive. Apparently your still stone cold, but I also came and agreed to come. Because I'm sorry for all the trouble my family and I have given you. For Grunkle Stan turning you into stone. And for being the kid you hated. So yea. Bye Bill."

——————
Hahahahahha! Nothing interesting, super short, yes I know. I'm working on getting a life..and getting better at raising and building up my kids. Bill and Dipper obviously 🙄

Don't be silent

Love • Comment • Vote • Share

Also, love you my nasty fuks!