"Since when did you start caring about what we do? Sikowitz forced us to do this! I never asked for this! I don't want to be here with you!" Jade snaps, stepping slightly closer towards her.

"Do you want to get an F for the semester? I know you don't want it," Tori asks her, tilting her head to the side curiously and peering into Jade's green eyes hard.

The stare makes Jade shut her eyes tightly, trying to maintain her anger by taking some deep breaths. Her voice comes off less harsher than before, "No, Tori, I don't want an F. But I don't approve of this little plan of yours!"

Tori felt hurt with Jade's words, but she tries to steady her feelings. "How about this? We don't go with my plan but𑁋"

Jade cuts her off, putting her pale, index finger on Tori's soft lips. The unexpected touch makes Tori stop with her words completely, slowly feeling herself being overtaken by Jade's finger on her lips. Even Jade herself didn't expect for her to do that, taking away her finger immediately from Tori's lips yet, her glance at her soft lips made her curve a smile to her face.

"I have a plan."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Are you sure about that?" Tori questions the raven-haired girl frantically, nervous about Jade's plan whether or not if it was too... violent.

"They'll leave us alone," Jade mutters quietly in response. She glances down to Tori's arm by her side. She hesitantly grabs it in her hands, making the brunette flinch in response. She drags the girl closer by her side, walking in the direction of where she could clearly see the two boys conversing with one another at their seating area.

Tori's arm felt warm in her hand, making Jade flinch out of nervousness, sensing the vulnerability bubbling up in her system. She swallows hard, trying not to lose her composure in front of everyone in the restaurant and loosens her grip slightly around Tori's arm.

They both walk towards the boys who were sitting in their seats, waiting impatiently for them.

Chad sees them and stands up quickly, looking infuriated. The boy crosses his arm and follows both girls closely with his eyes, but Jade glares at him back equally hard. "Well, look who's back."

Tori and Jade strolls closer to them, with Jade having still having a firm grip around Tori's arm.

"Listen, hot stuff," Jade hisses at his face and lets go of Tori's arm, making the brunette's heart sink a bit inside of her chest. She watches Jade closely, eyes widening to the sight of her pinning Chad to the table and glaring into his eyes, snarling at him, "I'd rather you both leave before I rearrange that pretty little face of yours."

Chad doesn't respond, mouth quivering and fumbling with words. He barely makes out a sentence, only letting out an inner gasp.

"Leave me and my... friend alone..." Jade whispers, wincing at the word. She knew she only did this as part of the plan, to fakely be Tori's 'date'. She hardly ever calls Tori a friend, but Jade knew that Tori had always been there for her. Tori is her friend, a very good friend.

Tori just didn't know it.

Behind her, Tori had been lost in her thoughts, seemingly bewildered from the fact that Jade had called her a friend. She felt happy inside, as if she had accomplished something like never before, and her heart was slowly rebuilding itself. The overwhelming feelings come back to her, swirling her head. But it only began to disappear once again.

But this might just be apart of that little plan of hers, Tori thought. She doesn't mean it. She never means it.

Chad only smirks, "Bitch."