• C H A P T E R 6 •

The car ride was silent. You were looking out of the window, out of awkwardness and Jungkook looking ahead while driving but not to mention the secret glances he took of you

Jungkook cleared his throat, breaking the silence

"Mind if I turn on the radio?"

mumbling a yes, you did a small nod as he turned on the music system. As soon as he did, BTS's not today started to play.

(A/n: just imagine that these guys are not BTS, imagine different members. Lol)

And the craze that you possessed for Kpop, started to go along with it, I mean started to sing. The song was halfway down when you realized that you were my at all alone. You turned towards Jungkook who had his mouth shut in a thin line and his eyes took the form of a crescent moon shape. It clearly showed he was stopping himself from bursting out.

You cleared your throat and leaned back on the seat embarrassed. The third time that you embarrassed yourself. when Jungkook burst out laughing.

For you, it was the first time since you saw him laughing that too this hard. Your embarrassed state was long gone but was replaced with admiration for him, which you didn't know that you had for him

"Y/n chill, there's nothing to embarrass about. I would also probably song my lungs out if you were not with me now"

"Ah Sorry, Mr. Jeon, it's just that I have a huge crush on Kpop and I tend to forget everything around me"

"Call me Jungkook"

"Huh?" You couldn't process what he said.

'Did jungkook told me to call him by his name?'

"Pardon Mr. Jeon?"

"Call me Jungkook. It feels weird when someone calls me Mr. Jeon. It sounds that I'm an old hack. The others call me that because I have to show my cold face otherwise they will let it loose."

"Okay? But why me?"

"Well if I speak honestly, I somewhat feel comfortable with you. My hyungs have already entered you in our small friend's circle. They only do when they find a person comfortable to be with. So it's Jungkook from now on"

"Okay it will take me sometime tho"

"Why?"

"Well. This doesn't happen every day that someone higher than me asks me to call them by their name dropping all the formalities"

"Take your time "

Just then Exo's monster started to play

Both of you looked at each other and smirked, thinking of the same thing that you were gonna do

"YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER. I'm creeping IN YOUR HEART BABE"

You burst out shouting the lyrics. And after that moment the car was full of kpop with both of you jamming onto it. Your voice sounds like a dying swan [a/n: talking about myself here] which you didn't bother and Jungkook's honey-smooth voice

Both of you were comfortable with each other and enjoying the company. Both of your hearts were shaking, as the drive continued.

■-■