🎬Take 23🎬

It's slightly over due, but it's crunch time at uni 😭

IG: xxmintylovexx

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Yoongi Hyung," Jihyun laughed. "And then there was this time hyung gave his seat to a large man with a pot belly because he thought he was pregnant." He rolled around and Yoongi bursted out in fits of giggles and his kekeke laughter echoed the room.

The only one that wasn't finding this funny was Jimin. Him, his brother and Yoongi laid on Jimin's bed to catch up, well it's been a while since they met up like this. Before, when Jimin's parent's were out working it would be them three spending time together. And like Jungkook, Jihyun was also a rising star in the BL category. Their mother wanted them to be in this industry.

"You were the one that told me he was pregnant!" Jimin almost sobbed into the pillow he was holding.

"And you were the idiot that believed him." Yoongi added as he and Jihyun held onto each other to compose themselves. "I hear hundreds of stories about you and they never failed to kill my abs from how much I'm laughing."

"What abs!" Jimin challenged as he reached over and slapped Yoongi's stomach. "All I see is this pot belly."

"Noooo Babii

"Noooo Babii... be careful our child is in here." Yoongi gasped dramatically as he held onto his abs.

"Okay but do you know who has really nice abs?" Jihyun sat up as he smiled dreamily. " Jungkook and Hoseok. Oof... I want to act beside them one day."

"Oh yeah Hoseok does have nice abs

"Oh yeah Hoseok does have nice abs." Jimin winked. "He was my on first screen partner, he's very good at acting. And I won't even deny it, he made my straight heart flutter. But Jungkook is still a kid in my eyes."

"They both make me reconsider my sexuality." Jihyun clutched onto his heart. "I'm literally working so hard so I could be paired with them in a project, even as the side hoe they don't love. The sadistic treatment will make my heart race even further. The more they don't want you, the more you want them." He quoted. Jihyun turned to face Yoongi who was seemingly quiet. "And how about you Yoongi Hyung, which of those two made you question your sexuality?"

"Neither." And that was honestly the right answer. "I'm just too focused on my work and I don't have the kind of time to think about that stuff."

"It's only a joke Papii, you don't need to take it too seriously!" Jimin insisted. "Then was there ever an actor that made you question yourself?"

So, Yoongi looked into Jimin's deep brown eyes as he wondered about what kind of actor would make him doubt his sexuality. Would they be taller, or shorter? Definitely the same height, he didn't really like the stereotypes that came with gay couples. Why does the top have to be taller? Next he thought about what this actor would wear. Something dark, or maybe he didn't mind pastel, kinda like the cream oversized jumper Jimin was wearing with a skull on it. Or that black leather jacket Jimin stole from him. Would he like them wearing his clothes? 'I guess Jimin does look cute in them.' Yoongi thought to himself... Wait... Why was Jimin all he could think of?

 Why was Jimin all he could think of?

"I

"I..." Yoongi stuttered. He wondered why it was suddenly difficult to talk. Was Jimin that kind of person to him? Or was his role as his on screen partner just confusing him?

"Anyway," Jihyun yawned as he helped himself up from the bed, he crawled through the middle and stood up at the end of the bed where he stretched his arms. "It's getting late, I should go to bed. I've officially invited myself to the first cinema screening of the last episode of 'The Broken Heart', so don't forget to introduce me to Hoseok or Jungkook!" He chuckled.

Jimin sat up, he had on his lips a little frown. "Why not just stay here, we can continue talking? And don't we usually sleep together when Yoongi is over, or when we go to visit him?"

Yoongi nodded. "I mean, we can all fit here."

Jihyun chuckled slightly. " Between the two of you there is no space for me anymore."

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

It's slow burn I know hehe,

Love minty xx