🎬Take 4🎬

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Today Jimin and Yoongi were at the set for their series. They had been working for hours and it was finally their lunch break.

Jimin handed Yoongi the lamb skewers and the older handed him his banana milkshake. They sighed simultaneously as they looked at their tired faces on the mirror in front of them.
"Gosh peace at least." Jimin huffed as he sipped his drink. "Papii Thanks for telling them to add cinnamon."

Yoongi shrugged as he sipped onto his iced americano. "You wouldn't drink it otherwise. Why is your palette so sensitive anyway?"

Jimin chuckled as he began to open the take away box of his spaghetti Bolognese. "Listen, Mr if I don't have my iced Americano don't try talking to me or I'll punch you."

"You know I could change my official name to that." Yoongi laughed. "It would do great in the interviews."

Jimin rolled his eyes and began munching on his food. It was a few peaceful silences as the two ate while scrolling on their phones. Perhaps there was a funny comment from time to time. But today Yoongi felt like there were some things they had to address.

"What are the house rules?" He asked.

"Oh right." Jimin packed his box away. "Just treat it like dorms in university. You cook for yourself, clean up after yourself. We would get a cleaner that does the general stuff. But in general just maintain your own room."

"What if we have to share rooms?" Yoongi questioned.

"We won't." Jimin laughed. "The voting thing was just a scheme to get the least popular tuna spread to sell. But even so it won't sell more than the most popular tuna spread because a majority of the buyers might not even know about the competition."

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't want to share a room with you anyway. You move around in your sleep and kick people and mumble demonic prayers."

Jimin gasped, clearly almost offended. "Excuse me, it's because it's too hot! Stop bringing up Thailand where we were roommates during filming."

Yoongi stretched his arms out dramatically, he stood up and took a big step where he'd stick his butt out. "You slept like this, and I honestly thought you were a demon."

The younger threw a fork at Yoongi and chuckled. "Maybe I am a demon. I mean... Jimin who?" He slapped Yoongi's shoulder. "And you wouldn't be able to bring your lady friends over."

"I don't have lady friends." Yoongi rolled his eyes. " You scared them away."

"It's not my fault people think we are together." Jimin frowned. "Plus you can always tell them we aren't."

Yoongi chuckled. "I do, but they ship us too hard to get in the way."

And then he did that thing Yoongi hated the most. Jimin giggled with his whole chest, he smiled with his nose slightly scrunched up as he fell on Yoongi's lap from laughter.

They looked at each other as their laughs filled the little room before they eventually headed out to set again.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Love minty xx