🎬Take 25 🎬

The MMA's have me Shooketh, btw this book isn't going to be edited by my editor because she's helping me edit the books I'm publishing. My grammar isn't really good sadly 😅.

IG: xxmintylovexx

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬
Yoongi rolled over in bed, he half expected to roll into Jimin. But when he opened his eyes he realised Jimin wasn't there.

Crap. Was he late for a schedule? He rushed out of bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. He was thankful he could still hear humming in the kitchen, that could only mean Jimin was still here. Good. He wasn't late. He just needed to slap soap on himself... shampoo on his body. Wait! Yoongi groaned when he realised he mistook the shampoo for soap.

It was that deep because he was brushing his teeth in the shower and now that he was covered in shampoo... fuck it. He should just rinse and pat himself dry.

He grabbed whatever clothes he could find then headed for the main door where he found Jimin sat on the floor putting his shoes on. He looked up at Yoongi strangely as the older grabbed the keys.

"Papii?" Jimin questioned

"Papii?" Jimin questioned. "Why are you awake?"

Yoongi mirrored the confusion on Jimin's face. "Don't we have a schedule? And why didn't you wake me up?"

Jimin chuckled, he shook his head and stood up. "Papii, I have a schedule... but you don't. I'm filming for the new drama. You don't have anything until this evening for the variety show. It's five am! You should go back to sleep."

Maybe Yoongi had forgotten. It had been three weeks since they had started their different projects. The variety show had been receiving lots of good feedback and Jimin's new drama about vampires had the largest ratings ever recorded for their first episode release. And since their schedules were the same for the last three years, it felt weird that they had mostly different schedules. The older sighed. "I'm up anyway, I'll drop you off then go home."

Jimin nodded. "Well if you insist." Yoongi didn't even know how Jimin was going to get to work anyway since he didn't know how to drive.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Yoongi was intrigued with the story of the drama Jimin was working on. Jimin was a recently turned vampire who's new life led him to moral dilemmas. When he was still human he was romantically with Jungkook's character. But now that he was a vampire, his change in personality made him fall for Hoseok's character, who was also a vampire. Now he had to choose between the two.

Today they had to film Jimin's transformation. Jimin's eyeshadow was honestly hot. It was a smoky mulberry and he had eyeliner. Contrary to the red that was most commonly found in vampires, Jimin had velvet grey eyes. In the plot it was because Jimin was a special kind of vampire, one that everyone sought after. But to Yoongi, Jimin just looked beautiful.

Not that he would say that aloud

The problem with filming was the villain of the drama. He couldn't act at all. They had to retake the transformation scene over and over again. Which was why when the director saw Yoongi walk in with Jimin, he asked if Yoongi could film a cameo until they could find a new actor.

So this was how Yoongi found himself sat at the make up station getting his vampire look as the cameo for the villain. It should be fine right? Since Yoongi's face wouldn't even be shown.

In the next hour they began filming. He wore a black cape with a hood that covered his face. Yoongi bore his fangs out where he hovered over Jimin's neck. It was strange why he was so nervous. He kissed Jimin before. But to kiss his neck... strangely, it was more intimate. He felt Jimin shiver slightly. He assumed it was all part of the act.

So Yoongi wrapped his hand around Jimin's neck to hold him in place. His lips were gentle against Jimin's skin. And he too closed his eyes as he sucked lightly into the Younger's skin.

Jimin... moaned.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Jimin's post:

Jiminie: Papii drove me to work today

Jiminie: Papii drove me to work today... I really need to get that license so he doesn't have to wake up early 🥺🥺🥺

Comments:

Yoonminers: The drama is really good, but we miss Yoonmin 😭

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Love minty xx