🎬Take 2🎬

This is unedited, but I hope that's okay ☺️

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Move in?" Yoongi repeated.

"Yeah, why not we're good friends and it would be better for us to move somewhere closer to work." Jimin explained, he looked excited, his eyes lit up. "You take over an hour to get to work, then if there is traffic sometimes it takes you two hours. And me? How is a twenty four year old still living with his parents." He scrunched his face.

"Oh so you're just using me as an excuse because you want to move out." Yoongi chuckled.

"What no!" Jimin frowned and it was the kind Yoongi knew he couldn't win from. "Listen, we should start a show where both of us are the MC, the show would be about us living together. We would constantly be promoting our shows. We would be able to provide plenty of fan service. And that would boost our popularity."

Yoongi looked up as if to think about it a bit more. " What? We would actually live in the same house, do couple things and sleep in the same room?"

Jimin wriggled his nose and sighed, rolling his head back onto the chair. "We could do couple stuff but we should still get our own rooms. We still need personal space." He turned to face Yoongi with a cheeky grin. "What do you say Papii?"

Yoongi broke into little fits of laughter. "You calling me that is still weird you know."

Jimin shrugged. "I only started last month after our last movie together. Maybe if I say it more, you'd get used to it."

A little shiver ran down Yoongi's spine, he distracted himself by looking at the mirror in front of him. He could see Jimin was looking at him for awhile longer. The older wanted to ignore it, worried he's going to sprout some more nonsense. So he grabbed the box of chocolates they received earlier and began to pick them off to eat them.

He could hear Jimin move towards him, his little fingers gently caressing his face. Yoongi swallowed the rest of the sweet goodness, he was strangely frozen especially because Jimin never acted this way when they were alone. He could hear Jimin's breath, accelerating, and something within him was convinced that this was just another teasing workshop. "What are you doing?" Yoongi croaked.

Jimin was always so good at that, skin-ship. Hugging and kissing came so easy for him. Yet Yoongi who just wanted to be an MC never imagined he would get into acting. So touching and being touched was something he wasn't used to. So for their works he had to compromise. He had to start learning.

But Jimin wasn't going to kiss him, instead he rubbed his thumb along the plumpness of Yoongi's trembling lips.
"Do you think our work would be easier if we acted off and on camera as well?" Jimin spoke softly.

Yoongi couldn't even inch away because he was caged between Jimin's arm and the chair. There was a certain kind of passion in Jimin's eyes that was different from all the workshops, from all the filming. He was convinced this was that slow moment in the movie. Yet he felt a little uncomfortable that this was happening out of the blue. "You can say what you want without being dramatic you know." Yoongi chuckled, perhaps he wanted to ease the situation.

Jimin smiled and backed away, instead he leant back on the counter in front of Yoongi where the large mirror was. He crossed his arms and there was that grin once again.

"Hyung, from now on, I'm going to fall in love with you."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I hope you enjoyed this
For the mints I love 💕
Love minty x