[M] Epilogue - Mission: His Birthday Surprise

[A/N] 

Mature content at the end.

Fluffy content in the beginning >v<

__________________________

It's weekend and I don't know what to do so I plan to do few shopping as usual. But as soon as I step outside of the gate, I was pulled to a secluded place abruptly. Making my body flinch at the sudden tug.

I was about to scream but when the perpetrator reveals himself, I sigh in relief. Seeing how I won't struggle and relax my body, he lets go of me.

"What are you trying to do, Oppa?" I squint my eyes at Hoseok, palm straight to my chest as I bend a little forward, trying to calm my beating heart from earlier. I thought I was being kidnapped.

"It's leader Jungkook's birthday today. He's inside but we're trying to surprise him tonight by decorating the living room. So, I was asked to make you divert his attention elsewhere for toda-"

"Wait. It's his birthday today???!" I straighten my back, my eyes bulge at Hoseok.

Hoseok chuckles softly, "Yes, Hyejin. It's his birthday today."

"Why didn't I know anything about this?" I pout a little, face contort sadly.

"Because you're so into gathering back your memories you forgot anything else around you. Really, Hyejin. When it comes to you, once you had your focus on something, you rarely give so much attention on anything else." Hoseok let out a soft snorts while ruffling my hair. I pout further and slap his hand away lightly.

"It's not like I did that on purpose."

"I know." Hoseok beams.

"Anyway, all I should do is just accompanying Jungkook in his room and study room. Right?"

"Yup." He nods, "Use any tactics you can to divert his attention so that he wouldn't get near the living room."

"Alright. That's just a piece of cake." I smile to myself as my devil horns starts to grow. Seducing game on?

__________

I was told by Kero that Jungkook is in his study room. Probably doing more research on how to gather back my memories as a whole. I was having a lot of rough memory scenes lately that it looks cluttered. I just need to stay still and sort it out but I got tired pretty easily these days.

Once I stand before Jungkook's study room, I lightly knock on the door and heard a soft "Come in" from the inside.

Flinging the door open, I chime in with full of excitement, "Jungkook!"

His head shoot at me from his book as soon as he heard me calling for him. I close the door behind me and straight away walk to his side, peeking over his readings a little. There's a lot of small sticky notes on the page with lots of highlights on some pages.

"We both are so into researching these days aren't we? We rarely got quality time together now." I pout sadly as Jungkook beams at me.

Closing his book, placing it on his table, Jungkook turns to me whilst still sitting on his chair. He takes my hands and gently pulls me closer until I was motioned to straddle on his lap.

I could feel his warmth radiating when I'm this close to him and I like it. Placing my hands on his broad shoulders, I stare into his purple eyes. My fingers now softly playing with his hair at his nape and caress his cheek.