Thanskgiving Pt 2

HERCULES MULLIGAN

I groaned, face planting into the table in front of me. Madi looked at me, questioningly, picking up our cups before they spilled.

"Something wring?" He asked.

"Ma wants me home for Thanksgivin'." I replied. "And my backstabbin' brother is gonna be there."

"Oh, quit being a baby." He said, gently putting the cups back on the table. "Thanksgiving is meant to be spent with family, no matter how much you hate each other."

I groaned, getting my head off of the table. "I know, but..." I sighed. "I guess I should call myself lucky. At least I'm not an orphan with no siblings like Aaron and Alex."

Madi nodded. "Exactly. Everyone has some sort of parent or family troubles, Herc. Yet we still go to our families during the holidays if possible. You never know, this might be the last time you see either of them."

I sighed. "I guess you're right."

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, we can plan a Thanksgiving dinner with all of us friends before you, Laf, and John leave." Madi suggested.

I nodded, smiling. "I'd like that."

-

Group chat

Sniffles: When are y'all leaving?

LaffyTaffy: After Thanksgiving day. Mother wants me to stay for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, so I'll be gone a while.

HERCULESMULLIGAN: Aw What!? That's too long!

HERCULESMULLIGAN: Ma wants me to leave for Ireland around the same time, so yeah.

GayBoi: Day before Thanksgiving for me. Mom wants me to spend Thanksgiving day with the family.

Nonstop: That makes sense, since it's about a days drive to NC.

GayBoi: Why were you asking, anyways?

Sniffles: I was thinking about having Thanksgiving before everyone left

MacNCheeseQueen: As long as there's Mac N Cheese, I'm down

Nonstop: Of course -_-

MacNCheeseQueen: Shut it

BurrSir: Tammie, dont.

AndPeggy: Eliza is making cupcakes

LaffyTaffy: I can make the Pumpkin Pie!

NeverSatisfied: Aw man, I wanted to make the pumpkin pie :(

LaffyTaffy: You can help!

Sniffles: Okay, So I'm guessing that everyone's down?

LaffyTaffy: Oui!
HERCULESMULLIGAN: Yup
NeverSatisfied: Can't Wait
AndPeggy: Yea
BurrSir: yes
MacNCheeseQueen: 👍
Nonstop: Sure
Helpless: Yes

Shuddup I'm lazy T~T