Helpless (Reprise)

Peggles (Ooh, new POV)

I sat on the couch, binging movies with Alex. I invited the cousins over, but they're all busy, strangely.

"Probably having a foursome." Alex joked.

I rolled my eyes, smirking. "Gross, Alex. That's double the incest."

Alex faked gagged. "You have a point there."

We both laughed as commercials started playing. Suddenly, I got a text from my older sister, Eliza.

Burn: Hey, have you seen the new cute guy?
AndPeggy: No? I didn't even know that there's a new kid.
Burn: Yeah, and he's super cute!
Burn: I think his name is Markus or something.
AndPeggy: Oh? Have you talked to him?
Burn: Kinda?
Burn: We exchanged numbers, so that's something
AndPeggy: Woo! Go Lizard!
Burn: Pegs, wtf
Burn: Omg, he just sent me a selfie!!!!
Burn: Look how cute he is!!!
Burn: [1 image attached]

I'll admit, he was cute. I'd never be with him, obviously. I'm super gay, slightly less gay than John, who's the gayest person I know. But that doesn't mean that he's not cute.

AndPeggy: Damn, you're right, he's cute
Burn: IKR!?
AndPeggy: Hey, Alex and i are watching movies. Wanna join? You can bring your boyfriend.
Burn: I would, but I have to help Angie move in her fiancés place.
Burn: I can ask if Markus wants to go tho

5 minutes pass before she texts back.

Burn: Yeah, Markus is gonna join you girls. I told him your dorm. He should be there in a few minutes.

As If on que, the someone knocked on the door. Alex looked at me questioningly.

"You expecting someone?" She asked.

"Eh, kinda." I replied, getting up and walking to the door.

I opened the door to find a guy about my height, maybe a bit taller. He had dark brown hair that covered his left eye, with pronounced curls. He had an ear piercing, and he was wearing a dark red sweater with ripped black jeans (Is it obvious that I really like the black ripped jeans look?). Not gonna lie, he was kinda ho-CUTE (legit was contemplating whether to write cute or hot). I think I even turned straight for a second there.

"Er...M-Markus, right?" I stuttered.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Peggy, I'm assuming?"

I nodded, opening the door wider for him to come in. Alex looked at Markus, then back at me.

"I thought you were gay?" Alex questioned.

I felt my face go warm, and flipped her off. "It's Eliza's boyfriend, so shuddup."

Markus blushed, looking at me. "I'm not Eliza's boyfriend."

I shrugged, walking towards the couch. "Whatever you say."

We just hung out after that. I learned that Markus just broke up with his abusive fiancé, who only really wanted him for sex and money. I also learned that he was Bi, and loved the color red.

"It's the color of love and anger." He said. "Two completely different feelings, yet extremely similar at the same time."

We became friends quickly, and Alex kept teasing me about our friendship.

"Hey, who's the shipper here?" I snapped.

"You, but that doesn't mean I can't have my own OTP's." Alex smirked.

I will admit though....Markus might just be enough to turn me straight. Or Bi, at the very least...

It's short, and kinda late (well, I don't have a schedule, but it's later than it should've been-Edit: I lied, the last update was 2 days ago .-.), and that's bc
1) I've been sick
2) I completely forgot about this chapter (stupid fanfics)

But hey, I updated 2 fanfics in one day, so that's something! And they both include Maria, strangely.

Til next time
-Luna

(Also, I would've used my own art of Markus, but I can't draw guys to save my life :/)