Say no to this

There's not enough Mullette in this fanfic tbh
Also, some mature themes (but no nudity. The closest you'll get to nudity is Laf being pants less)

Herc (they've been roommates for 3 months now)

I stared at the outfit before me. Ever since Laf started modeling my outfits, and wearing the clothes I design, I've been getting a ton of orders. Mostly regarding bathing suits and lingerie, not that I'm complaining. Laf models all of it if it's a similar body type or size as her (which it usually is), and it's amazing. I mean, I get this hot french babe to model skimpy bikinis and lingerie monthly, and it's fantastic.

This time, I'm designing a costume for a costume party. Someone ordered a female version of a male revolutionary era outfit.

"Hey Laf!" I called. Laf walked out of her room.

"Oui?"

"Can you try this on?" I nodded towards the costume. "Need to make sure it's not too heavy or uncomfortable."

Laf nodded, grabbing the costume off of the manakin, walking into the bathroom.

10 minutes later

I look up from my sketchbook as I hear the bathroom door open. "Herc?"

I look towards Laf. "Hey La-"

Holy shit...

French Fry

I looked at myself in the mirror. God, the costume is beautiful. A beautiful navy blue with yellow accents. White leggings, a white undershirt (which has the ruffles), and knee-high boots. I open the bathroom door, and walk out. "Herc?"

Herc turned to me. "Oh, hey La-"

He stopped abruptly, blushing madly. He got up and started walking towards me, stopping right in front of me, making our slight height difference apparent. I could feel the sexual tension, like we both wanted the same thing, but we're too scared to say so.

And honestly, that might be the case.

He grabbed my hand, checking out the ruffles around the end of the sleeve.

"They're not as voluminous as I'd like them, so I'll see if I can fix that." He looked in my eyes. I could feel my cheeks grow warm. "Any feedback? Is it uncomfortable, is it too hot, itchy, heavy, what?"

"Erm, th-the ruffles around my neck are kinda irritating." I said.

He grew closer to my face. I felt his arms go behind my neck, fiddling with the string connecting the excess ruffles. Our lips were only a few centimeters apart.

So close

Before I could do anything, he drew away from me, holding the ruffles, blushing. "Uh, a-anything else wrong?"

I shook my head, which made him nod in return. I turn back to the bathroom to change out of the costume.

Yet, so far

Herc

Why didn't I kiss her!? I want to kiss her. I want to hold her. I want to fu-

Woah, okay there Herc, calm down.

I sighed, putting the ruffles on the desk. Suddenly, I heard the bathroom door reopen. I turn to find Laf's head popping out from the door.

"Er, I need some help." She said simply.

"With what?"

"The shirts a bit tight, and I can't untie the ruffles to take it off."

I sighed, walking in the bathroom to help her. I walk in, and the first thing I see is Laf, her hair slightly messier than usual, only wearing the shirt.

She's wearing underwear, don't worry!!!

I blushed.

Why must that damn shirt be in the way!?

I shook the thought out of my head, and walk behind her, fiddling with the string.

Did I accidentally knot it?

"I don't wanna scare ya, Laf, but I think I accidentally knotted it when I was trying to remove the excess."

"Non, you didn't." She muttered.

"What do you mean I didn't? It's right in front of my fucking face!"

She turned around, our noses inches apart. "I did."

"Wh-what? Why?"

"Because I was scared."

Before I could respond, I felt her lips on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. The kiss was gentle, yet it was full of so much passion and hunger. We had to pull away for air after like a minute or so.

Dammit lungs, why do we have to breath!?

We looked at each other's eyes for a long moment.

"Hercules....." Laf gasped.

"Laf....." I gasped.

Next thing I knew, we we're making out on the couch, Laf's legs around my waist.

"D-do you wa-wanna take this in th-the bedroom?" I asked, breathing heavily.

Laf nodded. "O-Oui..."

Not once, in a million years, did I think that I'd be able to fuck a hot french babe with the body of a model with both of us sober, yet here we are, and I am loving it.